General & Others Is it weird that 3 Supernova are missing from this arc?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We have Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Killer, Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins here. That’s 8 out of 11 Supernova. It feels weird to me that Oda didn’t go all the way and incorporate the other 3 into this arc
Well, we had plenty of Bege in WCI, we know Bonney was doing something at the Reverie...Urouge is the only one presently unaccounted for, and I’m of the belief that we’ll get more of him AND Bonney in the next arc (whatever that may be). Feels a bit weird to not have all the Supernovae in one spot, I’ll give you that, but Oda has never really seemed to know what to do with them outside of Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid to a much lesser extent.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For all the "make Tama/Momo adults" fantasies people have, Bonney better show up this arc
I posited elsewhere that Momo (and the others his mother sent into the future) could feasibly grow to his biological age under the guise that the Toki Toki no Mi powers were finally wearing off, but this would make even more sense. If she wasn’t defeated/caught during the Reverie, it’s not impossible she could make an appearance in Wano.

Bege's part of the story is finished for the time being, and he's getting his cover story. I think only Urouge is not involved in the plot right now. He was injured and is resting though. Bonney is at Reverie which is on going at this point. Urouge and Bonney could show up in a later arc. That just leaves Apoo who's present but has not contributed to the arc in any significant way yet. Hopefully Kidd will beat him up in the end. :blobevil:

We have Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Killer, Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins here. That’s 8 out of 11 Supernova. It feels weird to me that Oda didn’t go all the way and incorporate the other 3 into this arc
No, i would rather see some of em in different arcs, than all in one. And that is the reason Othet SNs are not here.

Evn Realistically, what are the chances they would all be at same place at same time? Too much for a coincidence bt only fulfilling fan wishes.

Pretty indicative that Oda is doing this on purpose.

- Bonney is being reserved for a Kuma/Vegapunk plotline, either a full arc or just a storyline
- Urouge is probably the same deal, whatever is actual storyline is (maybe he's looking for Uranus or something)

Bege likely will return when his cover story ends and they re-encounter Big Mom or the crew meets Loki. Lola has some unfinished plot with both characters so it'd be interesting to see.

Wano currently has everyone tied to Kaido or the alliance, and it is smart because we needed a bunch of Supernova to get their plots moved forward before whatever comes next. Bonny and Urouge are seemingly way more important or intrinsic to the actual plot of One Piece instead of just supporting characters in an arc right now.

I have a feeling Wano will only leave Kid as a true rival to Luffy, or they will all just fold and concede to him. Idk.