Current Events Is Kitetsu III in Danger?

what is the propose of sword grade level if a supreme one cant overpower,destroy a lower grade.

zoro said only a blackblade wont bend even a dianosure stepped on it and oda said its the elite among the all swords which make a black balde > a normal blade.

so i low key think kitetsu will bend or destroy by nasjuro that will lead zoro to get Kitetsu II from wano.

how will kitetsu III act when he in contact with Kitetsu I? to show supreme grades swords are way more powerfull oda might let it break since nasjuro and zoros haki's are almost equal and zoros sword is weaker.

I'm also curious about this, if Zoro's swords are destroyed would that mean his haki is not at the level of Ethan ?

Unless there is a sudo way he can go about it like freezing his weapon and breaking it, I don't think haki prevents elements from DF's but nonetheless Oda is setting up something with 2 kitetsu wielders.

No because

1. It's a disgrace for a swordsman to break his sword in combat. Zoro is too far into the story to have his break in a fight.

2. Inherited Will. Just like Wado is Kuina's inherited will, so is Kitetsu for the shop keeper. Oda constantly shows the shopkeeper keeping tabs on Zoro, signifying their connection is still as strong

After the Mihawk training flashback, if Zoro breaks/chips/cracks a sword again... he might as well give up on the WSS title and become a farmer.
I'm also curious about this, if Zoro's swords are destroyed would that mean his haki is not at the level of Ethan ?

Unless there is a sudo way he can go about it like freezing his weapon and breaking it, I don't think haki prevents elements from DF's but nonetheless Oda is setting up something with 2 kitetsu wielders.
No because

1. It's a disgrace for a swordsman to break his sword in combat. Zoro is too far into the story to have his break in a fight.

2. Inherited Will. Just like Wado is Kuina's inherited will, so is Kitetsu for the shop keeper. Oda constantly shows the shopkeeper keeping tabs on Zoro, signifying their connection is still as strong
It's not just about the sword but about your Haki. A supreme graded blade once tamed will have larger destructive power than lower ranked swords. Kitetsu 3 won't break because Zoro's haki will protect it.
Jinbei said elders haki is unreal even after he saw shanks haki.

And zoro had equally hako clash with nasjuro. I dont think nasjuro haki is any stronger than zoro neither zoros haki.

Imagine KoH Zoro vs KoH Zoro fighting somewhere and one have a Kitetsu I and other one have Kitetsu III not even Kitetsu II. The one with Kitetsu III gonna destroy by the superior grade obviously it cant be a draw. Nasjuro cant defeat zoro but he can overpower kitetsu and will do about it something. Also this fight will not have a winner

Jinbei said elders haki is unreal even after he saw shanks haki.

And zoro had equally hako clash with nasjuro. I dont think nasjuro haki is any stronger than zoro neither zoros haki.

Imagine KoH Zoro vs KoH Zoro fighting somewhere and one have a Kitetsu I and other one have Kitetsu III not even Kitetsu II. The one with Kitetsu III gonna destroy by the superior grade obviously it cant be a draw. Nasjuro cant defeat zoro but he can overpower kitetsu and will do about it something. Also this fight will not have a winner

That doesnt mean they have better haki than Shanks. There is no comparison between them.

If oda wanted to replace kitetsu the third... He would have done so with nidai already... He probably decided kitetsu the third has better connection with zoro and audience... I mean it was too long that he ditched the idea bringing it back now won't look good.
He might make kitetsu the third superior somehow if needed... Or won't even bother doing anything about the sword plot.. Which only us fans speculate