Character Discussion Is Luffy an anarchist ?

Whats your opinion about Luffy's political stand ?

If we go with his actions in ID that he didnt give two shit about freeing every criminal in order to save his brother what does this say about him ?

On the other side he dont want to share his meat so i guess he's not a communist and he doesnt care about money so he is not a capitalist for sure.

Hard to say.

Revos suppose to be anarchists but they made a little governament and allies to fight WG.

Luffy is really living like an anarchist should be/claim.
Revos are mostly anti-royalists but there are other forms of government, and they were okay with "fair kings" like Cobra. Those guys aren't anarchists. They are "antifascists". Some are proper ones like Dragon and the commanders, while the footmen are a pretty realistic depiction of antifascists who can't differenciate between a ruler like Cobra and a fascist (thus elevating Sabo to legend status over killing a good ruler).

The beheadings are a bit like the French Revolution, when the French wanted to move from having kings to having a democratic form of government. Even them were originally cool with keeping the king alive and even as a king as long as they took power from him and gave it to the people, but ending up beheading the king because the guy was secretly exchanging letters with other contemporary monarchs in an attempt to keep his power.

Some European countries did manage to take most power from the kings and formed a democracy while keeping them around (sadly, with far too many priviledges and honorary titles that do include some power) like England or Spain (Dressrosa).

Whats your opinion about Luffy's political stand ?

If we go with his actions in ID that he didnt give two shit about freeing every criminal in order to save his brother what does this say about him ?

On the other side he dont want to share his meat so i guess he's not a communist and he doesnt care about money so he is not a capitalist for sure.
i dont think he gives a shit. but im an anarchist and i love the guy.

No, Luffy is sea nomads. He like to travel place to place with no permanent home on the sea with thousand sunny. Helping people against evil kingdom is like a hero is just a sidejob. He don't want to be hero cause being hero limit him from being free to travel place to place. He just to be free that he accidentally make everyone free too.