Questions & Mysteries Is Mihawk Zoro final fight?

With Cross Guild bringing Mihawk into the main story line working under future pirate king buggy, Final fight vs Mihawk is much more likely. I’m glad Zoros fight isn’t against some random old dude and happy to change my opinion here.
how's that? if anything Ghandi just got way more chances.

OP is not ending in Laugh tale, when buggy make it there, Mihawk will fight Zoro, and his role is done.

Zoro is far more likely now to fight Ghandi at final war.

[/SPOILER

And like WB said, once the one piece is found, the war will start, meaning luffy is pirate king before the final war, which means zoro would be WSS by the time.

If anything wano showed us how luffy is the MC, and not zoro, so thinking mihawk will come after luffy dethroning the largest organization, carrying years of history on his back, just for zoro to still have to fight a guy, really doesnt make sense

And unlike the other SH's Zoro is specifically the combatant.
I doubt fraudhawk will have a notable feat against a top tier character before he inevitably jobs to zolo:gokulaugh:

I think Luffy will get there first to become the PK, then Buggy will stumble there through sheer luck, then Shanks (if he hasn't been killed by BB).
I think Shanks and Buggy will all be there to witness the moment Luffy becomes the PK.
And I feel like Buggy May legit just get there first. He isn’t going to fight any of the other emperors.

I don’t see Buggy being on raftel when luffy gets there

Far more likely now.

I believe the grand battle royale is not a precursor to the final war but will be the final war itself, in a few phases. This is basically part one of the war. As long as Cross Guild make it to the end, Mihawk can now be Zoro’s final fight regardless of what other faction (basically just Blackbeard) makes it.
I always think the final of one piece would be: first lodestar and laugh tale (the race for one piece), and after marie geoise (final battle)
As two different events