Questions & Mysteries Is Mihawk Zoro final fight?

I always think the final of one piece would be: first lodestar and laugh tale (the race for one piece), and after marie geoise (final battle)
As two different events
How I personally see it. We have way too many other events (unleashing Pluton, Fishman Islands destruction, etc) that do not happen geographically near Lodestar/LT.

Imo, Whitebeard said it best: Once One Piece is found, then the WG can be brought to its knees. This entirely suggests that BB/Shanks cannot be endgame, unless of course they have larger motives than PK that lead them to the Mariejois area.

Imo, Akainu and Im are not leaving their respective locations. In the end, between those 2 and BB/Shanks (i.e. if they take One Piece or have a deeper motive shift), Mihawk will just be there to fight Zoro, regardless.

This is why even while I mention Shanks may not be endgame, he actually might be considering that out of any current rival faction, Ben Beckman is not even a sword user (compare to Shiryu, Fuji, and Ghandi), which is why I can imagine Mihawk being present for Zoro if Luffy ends up fighting Shanks in the end.

I always think the final of one piece would be: first lodestar and laugh tale (the race for one piece), and after marie geoise (final battle)
As two different events
Yeah that’s how I see it too.
Luffy Blackbeard and Shanks will fight one another for the One Piece while Cross Guild takes it by avoiding the fights (like Buggy said)

The final war will be about Luffy fighting an alliance between Utopia and the World Government (unless Utopia outright takes over the WG)

Yeah that’s how I see it too.
Luffy Blackbeard and Shanks will fight one another for the One Piece while Cross Guild takes it by avoiding the fights (like Buggy said)

The final war will be about Luffy fighting an alliance between Utopia and the World Government (unless Utopia outright takes over the WG)
Who would even be Luffy's final enemy in this case if "Utopia" wins lol. I cant see Oda recyling former villains and its obviously not Buggy

I'm a little confused lol. Are you saying Buggy is Im? Or that he'd become Im once taking said power ? Pretty wild take but definitely interesting lol
The way I see it, EOS buggy is going to be doing the same thing that the current Gorosei will be doing, acting as a public face for Imu.

As such, if Cross Guild attacks Mariejoa, Buggy will end up on the empty throne and just like Mihawk and Crocodile, Imu will see Buggy as an opportunity and Buggy will be the public face of the king of the world, while Imu is the real power.