General & Others Is Mihawk's black blade real or painted?

Mihawk's black blade

• real

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • painted

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • Stolen

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Gifter by Shanks

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • His mom made him the blade

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters
It's real but he stole it, his real title is "Graverobber Mihawk"
Even tho your comment is an obvious troll lol. But its an actual option to think about. He either made one or took one. I don't know if you saw the anime episodes. But when they showed Roger's execution again they showed Mihawk with this Sword but wrapped in bandages they hid the sword behind his back. I laughed so hard at that scene.
:milaugh:

Last edited:
Even tho your comment is an obvious troll lol. But its an actual option to think about. He either made one or took one. I don't know if you saw the anime episodes. But when they showed Roger's execution again they showed Mihawk with this Sword but wrapped in bandages. I laughed so hard at that scene.
:milaugh:
I don't watch the anime so I didn't know that.

That's fun, I guess they both can't spoil and don't know themselves if Mihawk had forged his blade black or not, but they could have simply avoided showing the blade. :milaugh:

I don't watch the anime so I didn't know that.

That's fun, I guess they both can't spoil and don't know themselves if Mihawk had forged his blade black or not, but they could have simply avoided showing the blade. :milaugh:
Yh its pretty weird they added that when their adaptation of episode Zero was shown exactly like the chapter 0 with Mihawk having no swords on his back. I just double checked there was no bandages but they hid the sword behind his back.

on the right side is episode 0.

ZKKtard clones are still crying huh :gokulaugh:

Who gives a shit about that when Roger or Rayleigh didn't have black blade, it clearly irrelevant to general Haki level, its related to swordsmanship and related to sword quality.