Speculations Is Monkey D Dragon a swordsman?

Dragon is...

• a swordsman.

• not a swordsman.

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
As the title says - Is Dragon a swordsman?
His combat ability is complete unknown even 1111+ chapters later...

Considering that Revolutionary Army is the only organization in the final saga that doesn't have a swordsman...
...considering that we are missing names we can attach to Supreme grade blades...

Considering that Granpa is without DFs and without weapons while Grandson is a DF merchant...
...could the mid-gen Monkey be a swordboi? Considering that the other 2 of the East Blue trio are swordbois.
:quest:

Apollo

The Sol King
His father is a brawler and his son is a brawler, he never showed up carrying around a sword, and taught Sabo how to fight using martial arts.

The answer is a resounding "no" on this one.

I dont think so, Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon are the guys for the MC and 2nd MC. Two are already swordsman, there is no point in Dragon being a swordsman. It also doesnt put him under Mihawk like Shanks and I think Oda has been saving him too much. We have yet to see any hint of him fighting. The biggest though is that he has never been shown with a sword in any appearance.

As the title says - Is Dragon a swordsman?
His combat ability is complete unknown even 1111+ chapters later...

Considering that Revolutionary Army is the only organization in the final saga that doesn't have a swordsman...
...considering that we are missing names we can attach to Supreme grade blades...

Considering that Granpa is without DFs and without weapons while Grandson is a DF merchant...
...could the mid-gen Monkey be a swordboi? Considering that the other 2 of the East Blue trio are swordbois.
:quest:
:saden::saden::saden:

Only Two Top Tiers Oda forced to come to East Blue to meet Luffy during his Journey were Dragon & Mihawk.
Both named after Dragons, both associated with Storm (Which represents Peak Power), and both are awaiting for Luffy & Zoro to surpass them respectively

I'm 100% certain that Dragon Fights like Luffy, meaning He is a Brawler/Mixed Martial Arts enhanced by DF Powers
While Mihawk is a Master Swordsman like Zoro

It's pretty clear why Oda started with them & they are still reserved (Just look at Non-DF Users who already showed their Techniques while Mihawk didn't yet, and look at all DF Reveals we got so far, but Dragon's is still Hidden) cuz They are Best

I don't think Dragon is a Swordsman, it's necessary that He fights like Luffy without Weapons & have DF Powers.

I don’t know why people acting like dragon can’t be a swordsman cause he taught Sabo Ryusoken. Sabo also uses a pipe along with Ryusoken. There is no better weapon to pair with wind than a swordsman. I want dragon to be an assassin style fighter