Questions & Mysteries Is Monkey D. Dragon Really The Most Wanted Criminal?

Is Dragon the most wanted person?

• Yes, he is.

• No, he is not.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We’re talking about a guy with the desire to topple the WG, the power/influence/biological or DF-granted abilities to accomplish the mission, and a notorious son who inadvertently advances his agenda everywhere he goes…a man who has apparently pulled off coups in multiple Blues and has managed to evade the global naval force tasked with explicitly preventing him from doing so…sounds like he’s earned the most wanted title in spades if you ask me, which you did :goyea:

Manga stated so!Rev don't have very high bounties!
I believe Dragons case is exceptional because i belive he is a former Cp0 or Admiral that knows a lot about the celestial dragons shady deals,even Garp refuses to protect them!He might be as strong or stronger than Prime garp!
What Dragon is know to do:instigate revolutions inside countries allied with WG!
What he might have done that we don't know about:killed some celestial dragons,stolen an ancient weapon,might have discovered about Imu's existence!

WG wouldn't give him the title if they didn't think he was the 'Most Wanted' for a reason and he could have higher bounty even then Roger since technically speaking, he isn't pirate, he is Revolutionary, so it can fit especially his power and knowledge could add into why he has a bounty so high for him to boot.

I was talking about their power level, not how good of a dad he is.
But dragon showed nothing yet
How can you say he’s top 3 ????
You can’t make assumptions as if they’re facts

remember fisher tiger ?
Everyone assumed he’s admiral level
And then what happened? Yeah he was nowhere near that level

2 things dragon did
First stopped pre time skip smoker
Second he ran away from blackbeard Pirates

That’s it
Bounties doesn’t equal power
Marco was trolling king and queen

and their bounties are approximately the same

How can you say he’s top 3 ????
You can’t make assumptions as if they’re facts
Dragon Top 3 isn't a fact, it's an opinion.

Second he ran away from blackbeard Pirates
Which was the right decision, lol. The man is trying to wage war against the WG. Why would he unnecessarily lose troops when he can just avoid fighting? If anything, fighting him would've been stupid if he had prior knowledge of him coming.

Bounties doesn’t equal power
Agreed, it's not always the case. And that isn't even my main point in the first place. He directly has Garp's level of potential as his son and could have a major mythological. Dragon being Top 3 is just something that I think is the case and will happen in the future. I'm not forcing that opinion on anyone.

Marco was trolling king and queen
Still can't beat base King even tho he has been fighting him for hours.

I don't think he has the highest bounty. It's almost a certainty WB has the highest bounty of all living characters.
The low bounties of Revo key officers should also be a hint Dragons bounty could be really low. Maybe in the 2-3 Billions range. At this point I firmly believe Shanks has the higher bounty of the two.