Theory Is Nacht a tweener?

What do you think about Nacht's character in terms of his motives?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This is a very raw and wild theory but, hear me out, guys. I think we are closing in on Nacht being a tweener theory.

Tweener = I generally don't know what it means normally but I watch wrestling and this term is used for wrestlers whose role is not good nor bad.

I think he works both with Dark Triad and the Clover Kingdom to a smaller or bigger extent. He is not bad nor good. I think his motives revolve around the Devil binding rituals and he simply wants to know everything about the Devils, Qlipoth and etc. Just like mad scientist characters seek knowledge about technology and upgrades.

Don't you think he knows too much about the Tree of Qlipoth? I know he did an investigation which he's very skilled at but doesn't this bother you why he knows this much? He really, really explains everything with specific details. Is Triad that dumb to just wrote everything in form of books to don't forget how to cast the spell? Lmao. Books here and there ok, but there must be something more to it like personal info received from the Triad members or even Morris himself.

I think his soul is utterly corrupted by the amount of Devil binding rituals and diving into Devil knowledge that he did.

He basically sacrificed his humanity. But not entirely. His emotional/mood breakdowns when he's with Asta don't look suspicious to you?:

When it comes to his potential "partnership" with the Dark Triad.
Check this out:

Dante is completely blacked out. Vanica's facial expression completely not visible and Zenon's Devil mark is blacked out.

+ The whole circle thing. Does anyone really believe Dark Triad will fight and protect themselves in those circles for the entirety of the arc? Because I don't. Something is off here as if Dark Triad prepared a surprise party for the Clover Kingdom. There are at least two more fighting parties coming in to fight them and Qlipoth Devils. I mean the Diamond Kingdom and Elves with the Heart Expedition team.

I think Nacht will greet Dante with typical tweener words like: "I brought the strongest people on the continent. Satisfied? Dante-....kun. Now, let's see what's the future of this continent shall we?".

What do you guys think? Is Nacht good? evil? or maybe a tweener like I theorize here?

Comment below!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
What was the act? Nacht seems to be 24/7 out of the Clover Kingdom. We only know that he traced all of the Black Bulls with his magic that we could stretch to investigating the Clover Kingdom from the inside but who would be his allies?

Dark Triad is too strong to serve under Nacht.
Maybe Nacht have some kind of secret organization that already do the work for him hence why he's moving outside of Clover Kingdom so much. It's just my speculation at this point.

And Nacht might hide his true power or something but we will see.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
See, I like this concept but the problem is that I don't like revealing secret organizations outta nowhere.

Even with Eye of the Midnight sun, we got slowly introduced to them.

If your idea is set to work I would prefer to have Nacht's organization revealed in the next few chapters before war picks up the pace.

You know some panels of people talking about "Master Nacht" or shit. Just you know. Make it with sense and then everything is good.
Maybe Nacht have some kind of connection to the Eye of the Midnight Sun. But we shall see.:jordanmf:

I see him pulling an Aizen :kayneshrug:
Not for Evil or self interest but he said he wants good people to get what they deserve and probably has some tragedy with his brother i think he will want to use the devil powers or take advantage of this situation to either save/revive his brother or create a utopia of some sort so nothing bad happens to good people but would need to sacrifice some people to achieve that but i don't think he's gonna become an antagonist or villain he will be talk no jutsued by Asta

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
This is a very raw and wild theory but, hear me out, guys. I think we are closing in on Nacht being a tweener theory.

Tweener = I generally don't know what it means normally but I watch wrestling and this term is used for wrestlers whose role is not good nor bad.

I think he works both with Dark Triad and the Clover Kingdom to a smaller or bigger extent. He is not bad nor good. I think his motives revolve around the Devil binding rituals and he simply wants to know everything about the Devils, Qlipoth and etc. Just like mad scientist characters seek knowledge about technology and upgrades.

Don't you think he knows too much about the Tree of Qlipoth? I know he did an investigation which he's very skilled at but doesn't this bother you why he knows this much? He really, really explains everything with specific details. Is Triad that dumb to just wrote everything in form of books to don't forget how to cast the spell? Lmao. Books here and there ok, but there must be something more to it like personal info received from the Triad members or even Morris himself.

I think his soul is utterly corrupted by the amount of Devil binding rituals and diving into Devil knowledge that he did.

He basically sacrificed his humanity. But not entirely. His emotional/mood breakdowns when he's with Asta don't look suspicious to you?:

When it comes to his potential "partnership" with the Dark Triad.
Check this out:

Dante is completely blacked out. Vanica's facial expression completely not visible and Zenon's Devil mark is blacked out.

+ The whole circle thing. Does anyone really believe Dark Triad will fight and protect themselves in those circles for the entirety of the arc? Because I don't. Something is off here as if Dark Triad prepared a surprise party for the Clover Kingdom. There are at least two more fighting parties coming in to fight them and Qlipoth Devils. I mean the Diamond Kingdom and Elves with the Heart Expedition team.

I think Nacht will greet Dante with typical tweener words like: "I brought the strongest people on the continent. Satisfied? Dante-....kun. Now, let's see what's the future of this continent shall we?".

What do you guys think? Is Nacht good? evil? or maybe a tweener like I theorize here?

Comment below!

Nice dude.

I agree

Btw, can you give me just a summary? Don't feel like reading whole OP