General & Others Is One Piece Overrated or Underrated?

Is One Piece Overrated or Underrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
y'all can't go 5 minutes without trying to rip off oda's dick with your teeth on this forum:mihugh:
Post automatically merged:

Anyone with any objective eyes should know that when you draw advertisement into your so-called most important arc just to sell a movie, then there must be something fundamentally wrong with the story. It is overrated as heck......
an overrated arc is different than an overrated story as a whole, imo enies lobby is highly overrated

Actually underrated. For a simple reason:

People tends to thinks they understand the beauty of One Piece and others thinks they understand why it's BS. But the reality is that very... VERY FEW people actually understand that One Piece is revolutionnary in term of storytelling (despite its flaws).

The devil lies in the details so its logical that it passes unseen, but it's there. My guess is that 200 hundreds years from now, we will still talk about One Piece.

my children will watch OP until the end of Marine Ford
I will tell them that Luffy didn’t survive (Law couldn’t rescue him) and every SHC member starts a new life
This is the best thing I can do for them
True. I might even consider just the east blue saga and tell him. Due to no budget, they have to ax the series and that's the end. And then show him alabasta and skypea arc as separate movie series.

Btw if you guys want to read a good world building story... Try the webnovel: Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi. It probably has a light novel version too and I see it got manga too. Try reading the novel. Really good world Building have seen. Pretty much Everything is added and explained properly. And you can imagine the world very well. The different views of different groups and all. It had like 1000 chapters in webnovel I believe (might be wrong).

first 400 chapters were great
it started to suck from thriller bark
Post automatically merged:

my children will watch OP until the end of Marine Ford
I will tell them that Luffy didn’t survive (Law couldn’t rescue him) and every SHC member starts a new life
This is the best thing I can do for them
that's such a shit ending
makes luffy look like a dork