General & Others Is One Piece Overrated or Underrated?

Is One Piece Overrated or Underrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it started to suck from thriller bark
For me Enies Lobby was the start of decline. The SHs started to have some stupid plot convenience and powerups and I honestly believe the overall arc is overrated (lame enemies, Robin crying was great the first time, but that moment is really overrated was wanked peak fiction by many). I believe the manga was more creative than what it does during the previous arcs, then the bad traits of the arc carried over to future arcs and just repeating until people took notice how unstable the story was handled and it become generic. Now the story is meh alright, but I still feel it's still fairly rated, it still hasn't gone to shit yet. Well up until they mess zehahaha boy, the only one that has the potential to revive the non-generic days of One Piece imo.

One piece has its flaws but it will leave you feeling something, the discourse keeps you entertained and engaged. The more you read, the more you get the story and understand the world of one piece, Oda has mastered the art of world building and making mundane things
relatable despite it being set on another world. So I would say it’s accurately rated.

You're an Office fan? Let's goooo!!! Who's your fav character? Fav season? Fav scene?
I actually accidently hit a woman coworker of mine by my car when I was trying to park. When I took her to the hospital we learned from the doctor that she may have rabies. This got me thinking that a woman shouldn't have to be hit by a car for her to learn that she may have rabies. But that is where we are in America and that doesn't sit right with me.

So many scenes I like haha.
Post automatically merged:

Terrible takes. El is the best op has to offer
@Pooth haha my bad

Last edited: