Is Paying for Sex really a bad thing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was 16 and I hadn't had sex yet. My dad found out and was infuriated that I hadn't had sex. So as a present he told me to dress up and shave a little bit and then drove me around Pennsylvania Ave at around 2 am. He told me that every guy needed to have sex at ny age for practice, and he wanted me prepared for the world. I was only kind of listening but I think he said something about no Asians since he couldn't have me being mong or something. We get to some corner and we see this black lady point around the corner, and we drive there and she's waiting there and she says her name and she kind of spoke in sign language to my dad. She got into the car and we drove off to some corner around the warehouses. He puts the money on the dashboard and asks me to step out the car, and I kind of waited there for about 30 minutes which kind of sucked since I needed to go to the bathroom and was sleepy. A One Piece chapter was coming out tomorrow too, and I wanted to see if Zoro was going split the sky. Anyway, the lady got out of the car and my dad motiomed me back. He kind of stared at me for a while and then said he that he was going to take me to an Asian place since I can't handle the streets.

I remember when I was 16 and I hadn't had sex yet. My dad found out and was infuriated that I hadn't had sex. So as a present he told me to dress up and shave a little bit and then drove me around Pennsylvania Ave at around 2 am. He told me that every guy needed to have sex at ny age for practice, and he wanted me prepared for the world. I was only kind of listening but I think he said something about no Asians since he couldn't have me being mong or something. We get to some corner and we see this black lady point around the corner, and we drive there and she's waiting there and she says her name and she kind of spoke in sign language to my dad. She got into the car and we drove off to some corner around the warehouses. He puts the money on the dashboard and asks me to step out the car, and I kind of waited there for about 30 minutes which kind of sucked since I needed to go to the bathroom and was sleepy. A One Piece chapter was coming out tomorrow too, and I wanted to see if Zoro was going split the sky. Anyway, the lady got out of the car and my dad motiomed me back. He kind of stared at me for a while and then said he that he was going to take me to an Asian place since I can't handle the streets.
:kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.