Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ulti - White eyed
WsW - Scared
Sakasi - White eyed
BM - Scared and white eyed
Hawkins - White eyed

This is what happened in their defeat chapter.

Whilst Queen has non of that. The fight doesnt feel over.
You will see him koed next chapter

Queen standing up to be trashed more is waste panels
Post automatically merged:

Maybe he can show his able to deafet a YC that is serious about killing him and not a yc that is more interested in seeing
germa tech and attacking defenceless women.
Fights arent about killing always

You will see him koed next chapter

Queen standing up to be trashed more is waste panels
Post automatically merged:

Fights arent about killing always
yeah but when your opponent is more interested in something else while in a 1v1 fight, the achievement of winning feels tainted especially when the final sequence of blows to finish them off started when queen was more interested a woman than sanji and having sanji attacking from behind ,we arent talking about characters that are were treated equals before the fight sanji was lagging behind to be treated as a true threat to queen from the fans is it a real achievment when queen wasnt taking sanji serious in their fight to me it undermines sanjis growth.

The only beast pirates to get up repeatedly were Jack, Ulti and Kaido.

Oda gave Queen and King such a small window that their defeat will seem severely underwhelming.
Or perhaps Oda just wanna say that King and Queen have lesser endurance and stamina than those 3 you cited

People just want chasscters to be better at any stat cause they're stronger :
Queen : physical strength + dura
King : speed + dura
Sasaki : Durability
WsW : combat Skills & CoA
Ulti : stamina/endurance & CoA
Jack : endurance & stamina

These are their main forte which Oda highlighted over and over.
People should stop expecting King and Queen to be>Jack or flyers in every stat
Not even top tiers have every stat over high tiers

Don’t care if I’m wrong but I still believe king and queen will lose after the kaido flashback ends in back to back chapters.

I also think the plagues have to come in play. Queen also mentioned a drawback of sanji using that speed. It will be surprising if we don’t see it

Or perhaps Oda just wanna say that King and Queen have lesser endurance and stamina than those 3 you cited

People just want chasscters to be better at any stat cause they're stronger :
Queen : physical strength + dura
King : speed + dura
Sasaki : Durability
WsW : combat Skills & CoA
Ulti : stamina/endurance & CoA
Jack : endurance & stamina

These are their main forte which Oda highlighted over and over.
People should stop expecting King and Queen to be>Jack or flyers in every stat
Not even top tiers have every stat over high tiers
I'm not saying that, I'm saying based off how things have been executed is very underwhelming of queen is down because he really hasn't done anything.

Sanji & Zoro's fight began with the time of onigashima dropping on the capital. All queen did was shoot beams and off screen a lot of shit. On screen we've seen sanji get hit like 3 times.

I'm not saying they need to be stronger but make it actually look like a struggle at least.

I dont care for fights in One Piece because majority of them are just "alright" & I'd argue Wano has one of the messier fights, but I figured Sanji Zoro and Kuffys fights would be better than what we've gotten.

Sanji vs Queen, while hype for Sanji, the fight was underwhelming & if Queen is down for good then that's just sad all around. It's not even about who is stronger amongst the crew, but presentation, Queen just got his fight and it "might" be over & if it is then that's lowkey ass.

I just expected a "war" to actually feel like a war and for decent fights and we didn't even get that tbh. I'm not even a meathead like that but this arc has been a snoozefest for me. I just want post wano reveals, info dump etc... these fights, I don't care for them.

Last edited:
Page 1 was defeated and people didn't even realize he was defeated (myself included).

Queen got a large monologue, tied up story with Vinsmokes/Geisha, and big finish, and people still refuse to accept it :kaidowhat: