No idea honestly.
The thing that lack here imo is the usual shonen scene were antagonist try something on the protagonist and it miserably failed then the protagonist have a clear upper hand and overpowered the antagonist.
Here Sanji just attack an unfocus Queen. Sanji never really overpowered Queen in a direct clash like he did in the Mr2 fight or the Jabura fight.
Now maybe Oda will not not follow this road with this fight and it is over.
It is hard to say, really.
I think this post was overlooked, because it's true. Look at every other one piece fight for the protagonists. In nearly every single fight, the villain does 1 final attack before being taken out. Just do this with Wano:
- Ulti was about to attack Nami before losing
- WsW used multiple attacks that couldn't break Jinbe before getting wrecked
- Sasaki used a last resort and got outclassed by Franky
- Black Maria used her fire and was about take out Robin if she didn't use her Fishman Karate move on the roof.
- Jack and Peros had attacked Inu/Neko (off screen unfortunately...) before losing.
Then just compare to Queen... the last thing he does to Sanji is Winch Queen. After this he gets hit twice, then focuses on something else while being invisible.
I for one don't believe it's over because of this. Seems way to anticlimactic, even when you compare it to the F6 fights.
Queen is literally not fighting Sanji on those last pages. It would be highly unsatisfactory if Sanji wins this way. Sure he got a powerup, but Queen was focused on the oiran, not Sanji here.