Speculations Is Queen down for good?

Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like him to get back up but the fight is likely over Sanji basically went G4 hit him with 10 moves that are all likely above HM given HM still falls under DJ and then had a "Get out of my sight" finishing statement. At this point it's redundant to have him stand up again. Oda has already missed his opportunity to showcase the sturdiness of ancient Zoan's as a whole don't see why he'll suddenly start now.

All the plot points are done. Even made Sanji talk about how he was not the one to hit that woman.

Legit only reason to assume Queen might get up is Poison Pink. But even then, the Germa ability plot-line was to show Sanji destroying those who terrorized and bullied him in childhood; his brothers. Reiju was kind to him and cared for him, no narrative need there.

I'd say it's 70/30, right now. In terms of whether Queen is down or not, respectably.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
If queen is done for good then king also won’t show off his wild fire

so far queen has only show off his cyborg/crazy hybrid Dino side not thing about plague yet.

queen last triumph card is gonna be pull out his plague or awakenjng

Same thing with king so far he’s using his devil fruit and sword

once zoro overwhelms hkm with adv coc

king will pull out his wild fire
:finally:

If queen is done for good then king also won’t show off his wild fire

so far queen has only show off his cyborg/crazy hybrid Dino side not thing about plague yet.

queen last triumph card is gonna be pull out his plague or awakenjng

Same thing with king so far he’s using his devil fruit and sword

once zoro overwhelms hkm with adv coc

king will pull out his wild fire
:finally:
King will be acoc
Queen is done