Speculations Is Queen down for good?

Is the fight over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Queen said "Judge's sons" not "Judge's children".
  • Sanji's conflict is with his father and brothers (symbolised by Queen's powers), not Reiju.
    • Reiju never bullied Sanji in his childhood and was the only one who was nice to him.

Queen isn't going ng to have Reiju's ability.

Why are you so confident that he's coming back?
Oh if thats a trusted translation I wonder why queen didn't try to replicate her abilities then but replicated everyone else's.

i agree with the notion this chapter closed all plot lines and themes but at the same time we almost did not see sanji fighting queen here , we saw sanji fighting germa. it would make sense if the germa copied abilities seemed better than queen own techniques but none of the things here seemed stronger than what he did before.
i can see the fight ending here but it would make sense for it to continue so the last portion of the fight has queen using his own best technology instead of just showing side abilities to show he can replicate germa.

Nah I think Queen is getting atleast 2 straight chapters dedicated to his fight. The next one should be the last.
I personally disagree with the notion that all plotlines are closed here. The Germa one is still lingering. Sanji hates his brothers and Father, but loves his Sister/Mother. Conspicuously, Queen the PLAGUE has not used Reiju's powers, I personally don't get that.

Sanji needs to come to some reconciliation that Germa is his family.

Doubt the fight is over. Would be pretty odd if Queen "The Plague" went down to Sanji without using even one plague in this fight :catsweat:.
Tech is a major part of Queen's arsenal but it isn't all there is to him, he still has his plagues. Right now, Queen seems to be fighting in Judge's arena (i.e. fighting purely with tech) to prove the point that he's better than Judge and as a result he's not fighting to his full potential. I mean if you think about it Queen has only fought with tech this whole time and the only exception to this was when he used his Brachio Hold to respond in kind to the strength of Sanji's un-augmented kick and that was one time. With the RS destroyed, he won't be able to fulfill his desire of beating Judge's tech and has already shown his hidden hand for his tech abilities (i.e. the vinsmoke's abilities) which has been unable to put Sanji down and he even got his ass beat, so now I think he'd have no choice to but to give up on being so insistent on using tech to win and will start using his plagues.

That in mind, I reckon this will come into play very soon ^^
Was most likely Queen's doing and I can't think of any reason why Oda had to be so specific about this scene if it wasn't going to be relevant later. Notice that said arrow struck this poor lad on the shoulder yet he went blind.

Last edited:
Remember kinemon ? Have been stabbed by kaido . He still alive and running . Queen just get his Mecha arm destroyed by Sanji . He still have lot of things to show . Skinny queen and ice oni still not revealed .

The fights will still go on . I predict, we will transfer to Zoro vs king situation . Both king and queen will beaten in the same chapter .

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
He’s clearing not out for good

jaybura vs Sanji is perfect example

Sanji uses dj and jaybura have a chance to fight back after getting hit

here queen doesn’t even get a chance to fight back

next chapter we will see queen being shocked by the damage of ifrit jambe and use his last resort
Post automatically merged:

This is perfect example of zoro vs king

king fight with sword just to prove and toy with zoro

same with queen

he is fighting with judges technology to toy with Sanji

Next up queen has no choice but to use plague what hw is known for

And Same will happen with zoro and king

king will have to show us why he’s a lunarian wild fire

Doubt the fight is over. Would be pretty odd if Queen "The Plague" went down to Sanji without using even one plague in this fight :catsweat:.
Tech is a major part of Queen's arsenal but it isn't all there is to him, he still has his plagues. Right now, Queen seems to be fighting in Judge's arena (i.e. fighting purely with tech) to prove the point that he's better than Judge and as a result he's not fighting to his full potential. I mean if you think about it Queen has only fought with tech this whole time and the only exception to this was when he used his Brachio Hold to respond in kind to the strength of Sanji's un-augmented kick and that was one time. With the RS destroyed, he won't be able to fulfill his desire of beating Judge's tech and has already shown his hidden hand for his tech abilities (i.e. the vinsmoke's abilities) which has been unable to put Sanji down and he even got his ass beat, so now I think he'd have no choice to but to give up on being so insistent on using tech to win and will start using his plagues.

That in mind, I reckon this will come into play very soon ^^
Was most likely Queen's doing and I can't think of any reason why Oda had to be so specific about this scene if it wasn't going to be relevant later. Notice that said arrow struck this poor lad on the shoulder yet he went blind.
Here's to hoping. I really want Queen to drop the bullshit and just start using whatever his poison powers are.

Like very clearly he's hidden Germa powers to show off to Sanji. Nothing was ever stated to be his biggest/strongest weapon either. Annoying that we have to wait two weeks for this lol.

Nah, doesn't make sense to end like that. Looks more like a set up to the end.

Reiju's powers are left to be used, it might even have something to do with his plagues, Judge's powers are also left to be used, Queen made very clear he can do anything Sanji's family can.

Queen didn't exactly react to Ifrit Jambe's offensive power like Jabra did to Diable Jambe.

Oda, for some reason, is playing with numbers using Sanji.

Chapter 931: Sanji uses the suit
Chapter 1031: Sanji destroys the suit
Chapter 935: It's called "Queen", introduces Queen
1035: Sanji vs Queen finale, Queen defeated confirmed

So everything points out that the fight is not over yet, there is a huge potential left for this fight given Sanji and Queen's arsenal and overall capabilities.

If Oda decides to end the fight like that, it is a bit underwhelming because it will feel like it was a wasted potential, and King will most likely follow the same route.

Oda has been treating King and Queen pretty differently compared to the rest by far, and for obvious reasons, they are Zoro and Sanji's opponents, the wings. So lets hope he keeps being consistant and gives us the epicness they deserve.

Given the similarities this arc has with Enies Lobby, thats what might happen again, you can check by yourself:

Chapter 414 "Sanji vs Jabra": Sanji vs Jabra intensifies.
Chapter 415 "Heat Up": Climax, final clash, Jabra is defeated.
Chapter 416 "Zoro vs Kaku": Zoro vs Kaku intensifies.
Chapter 417 "Asura": Climax, final clash, Kaku is defeated.

There are for and against for each side.

For Queen coming back:

- Oda likes doing number repetitions. Queen was introduced in 935, so he should fall in 1035. So it would be a perfect 100 chaps.
- Queen probably is the most evil antagonist in Wano, and derserves a more satisfying end
- Queen never acknowledged Sanji before getting defeated
- Oda has many ways of bringing Queen back
- Sanji still has a lot in him to have another round against Queen

For Queen being defeated:

- Sanji just unlocked his PU, and usually the villain is defeated within the same chap of the PU.
- The way the chap ended is the usual way villains are defeated.
- Sanji defeats his antagonists by baraging them with kicks. This fight especially seemed like Sanji vs Kuroobi
- Wano fights have all had unsatisifying endings due to being rushed….same could happen here.

Either way I just fucking hope he does get another chapter tho

Nah, doesn't make sense to end like that. Looks more like a set up to the end.

Reiju's powers are left to be used, it might even have something to do with his plagues, Judge's powers are also left to be used, Queen made very clear he can do anything Sanji's family can.

Queen didn't exactly react to Ifrit Jambe's offensive power like Jabra did to Diable Jambe.

Oda, for some reason, is playing with numbers using Sanji.

Chapter 931: Sanji uses the suit
Chapter 1031: Sanji destroys the suit
Chapter 935: It's called "Queen", introduces Queen
1035: Sanji vs Queen finale, Queen defeated confirmed

So everything points out that the fight is not over yet, there is a huge potential left for this fight given Sanji and Queen's arsenal and overall capabilities.

If Oda decides to end the fight like that, it is a bit underwhelming because it will feel like it was a wasted potential, and King will most likely follow the same route.

Oda has been treating King and Queen pretty differently compared to the rest by far, and for obvious reasons, they are Zoro and Sanji's opponents, the wings. So lets hope he keeps being consistant and gives us the epicness they deserve.

Given the similarities this arc has with Enies Lobby, thats what might happen again, you can check by yourself:

Chapter 414 "Sanji vs Jabra": Sanji vs Jabra intensifies.
Chapter 415 "Heat Up": Climax, Jabra is defeated.
Chapter 416 "Zoro vs Kaku": Zoro vs Kaku intensifies.
Chapter 417 "Asura": Climax, Kaku is defeated.
Better yet, we know Oda 100% follows chapter patterns and numbers. Fucking Jack lost on his birthday lol. Jinbe came back on his birthday.

Gear 4 was shown on chapter 783, Gear 2 was shown on 387. There's a lot of weird little coincidences like this too, and I know I'm specifically missing a lot

Better yet, we know Oda 100% follows chapter patterns and numbers. Fucking Jack lost on his birthday lol. Jinbe came back on his birthday.

Gear 4 was shown on chapter 783, Gear 2 was shown on 387. There's a lot of weird little coincidences like this too, and I know I'm specifically missing a lot
Yeah definitely

414 -> 1034
415 -> 1035
416 -> 1036
417 -> 1037

Its all settled :milaugh:

Oda is master troll, in before Queen was still rather fine.
I don't think that'll be the case. The jump in power for Sanji HAS to mean something. What I do expect is for there to actually be concrete damage on Queen (his cyborg parts look more damaged/exposed like Kuma).

I just think a lot more back and forth between the characters (Sanji getting poisoned, Queen continously getting beat down) would be a great way to end it.