Powers & Abilities Is Sanji the Hakiman Dead?

Will haki ever be a major skillset for Sanji?

• Yes - CoA, CoO (CoC)

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Only CoO

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Only CoA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Judge's Sperm + Franky & Usopp upgrades FTW

Votes: 33 41.3%

• Total voters
Unfortunately seems like Sanji is headed in the direction I hated most for him.

Relying on technology, he can still have CoA and CoO moments but they won't be as prevalent as say Zoro or Luffy,

His durability is impressive with the latest chapter but in the NW that durability is matched with the strength + haki which can overcome it.

Interesting to see how the fight will play out with Queen since now it seems like its a stand-still of who can damage who and technology vs technology.

Theoretically this is Judge creation vs Queen Creation battle of the brains and with Sanji winning this is a win for Judge 🤦‍♂️

But Shimotsuki DNA
someone's salty that woro gets hakiman route :youcraz:
like i said enjoy judge greatness
imma enjoy shimotuski hakiman dna
Post automatically merged:

he might lear Acoa after this fight prolly seeing how durable his opponent was
got the exo shit to do taht
it increases his durability and strenght
he gonna kick harder

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nope but he certainly isnt your throwaway no name.

But hey what about Luffy?
All shitmotsuki ever did for zoro is make him look like his relatives like in the real world.
And luffys power comes from his DF but at least his power ups are df or haki related that he gets through training.

Last edited:
All shitmotsuki ever did for zoro is make him look like his relatives like in the real world.
And luffys power comes from his DF but at least his power ups are df or haki related that he geta through training.
Oh so DF is completely natural now. Not even talking about him being Joy Boy, Nika and whatever

Let me guess Sakazuki with just haki would be as strong as without his magma fruit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh so DF is completely natural now. Not even talking about him being Joy Boy, Nika and whatever

Let me guess Sakazuki with just haki would be as strong as without his magma fruit
Luffy has been a DF user since day 1 has sanji been a cyborg modified human whatever the hell he is since day 1?
He even said he wouldnt rely on germa powers.
Well guess what....