Future Events Is Sanji vs Beckman the new beat ?

Is Sanji vs Beckman possible ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters
Sanji vs Benn Beckman is possible, however, I am still trying to decide whether the SHs vs RHP is actually going to happen. This is Oda I can see him doing a Davy Fight Back Part 2: Electric Bugaloo for the SHs vs RHPs.

Last edited:
Unless Mihawk joins Shanks, no.
Anyway, the only 1 vs 1 truly that I see is Luffy vs Shanks, at most. Shanks' crew is not the typical villain crew needed to defeat by the protagonists of this story. So there's no need to think about who is 3rd, 4th, etc of Shanks' crew and assign to X Mugiwara.

Sanji vs Benn Beckman is possible, however, I am still trying to decide whether the SHs vs RHP is actually going to happen. This is Oda I can see him doing a Davy Fight Back Part 2: Electric Bugaloo for the SHs vs RHPs.
Apparently half the internet sees that and honestly I have no idea why. It's never been hinted at being this light/fun thing with Shanks lol. In fact quite the opposite.

That's not confirmed lol

Let's not even go there either. You guys take titles way too seriously without knowing the intent of the characters. Nothing specifies that Shanks even tried to become the WSS. Nothing specifies he lost to Mihawk. He became a Yonko, Mihawk became the WSS.

Both had different goals in life, and theres nothing specifying we know the upper limits of either Shanks or Mihawk. This is the exact same point of contention with Kaido and Big Mom. Allegedly equal, yet he is the WSC. No point in arguing about titles at that point.
Kaido's title is treated as a rumor to the point Oda had two paralleling characters (Zoro and Killer) represent those who do or don't buy into his one-on-one hype in two back-to-back chapters. Mihawk's treated as the real deal within the narrative, and Wano has been trampling all over the Shanks > Mihawk theories. Even King and Zoro's true swordsman comment works against it because Oda showed us in a recent SBS image that Shanks (and Roger and Rayleigh) counts as one. It makes no sense that Zoro surpasses Shanks to satisfy Mihawk's worthy fighter wish in an arc where Zoro's captain fights Shanks.

I know Shanks is shrouded in mystery, but do you think Shanks is the penultimate villain and why?
Not "villain". Final Antagonist.
Read my sig link
Post automatically merged:

Kaido's title is treated as a rumor to the point Oda had two paralleling characters (Zoro and Killer) represent those who do or don't buy into his one-on-one hype in two back-to-back chapters. Mihawk's treated as the real deal within the narrative, and Wano has been trampling all over the Shanks > Mihawk theories. Even King and Zoro's true swordsman comment works against it because Oda showed us in a recent SBS image that Shanks (and Roger and Rayleigh) counts as one. It makes no sense that Zoro surpasses Shanks to satisfy Mihawk's worthy fighter wish in an arc where Zoro's captain fights Shanks.
Wano hasn't suggested anything about Shanks or Mihawk, other than the fact that Kaido considered Shanks the "peak" of potential behind Luffy and Mihawk wasn't there so :kayneshrug:

Unless Mihawk joins Shanks, no.
Anyway, the only 1 vs 1 truly that I see is Luffy vs Shanks, at most. Shanks' crew is not the typical villain crew needed to defeat by the protagonists of this story. So there's no need to think about who is 3rd, 4th, etc of Shanks' crew and assign to X Mugiwara.
But Luffy’s promise to Shanks in chapter 1 is he will get a crew better than that of Shanks

Him beating Shanks 1v1 without the crews getting involved proves nothing about what he promised

No, because there is actually logic behind this one (not from the OP) unlike Sanji vs King
@Paperchampion23 the logic being a number of other theories that are all equally unlikely being stacked on top of each other right?

Not "villain". Final Antagonist.
Read my sig link

Wano hasn't suggested anything about Shanks or Mihawk, other than the fact that Kaido considered Shanks the "peak" of potential behind Luffy and Mihawk wasn't there so :kayneshrug:
Excuse me? Is Roger and Rocks not above shanks? What about Oden? Is he also Roger and Rocks and Prime Whitebeard level?

Are those five people supposed to all be the same strength?

It's been repeatedly stated by Luffy
So Luffy and his crew are going to get into a death match with the red hair pirates but the red hair pirates need Mihawk to even stand a chance and they will still lose… This is the theory right? An actual all out battle where the red hair pirates LOSE with the help of mihawk on their side too

Last edited:
But Luffy’s promise to Shanks in chapter 1 is he will get a crew better than that of Shanks

Him beating Shanks 1v1 without the crews getting involved proves nothing about what he promised

@Paperchampion23 the logic being a number of other theories that are all equally unlikely being stacked on top of each other right?

Excuse me? Is Roger and Rocks not above shanks? What about Oden? Is he also Roger and Rocks and Prime Whitebeard level?

Are those five people supposed to all be the same strength?

So Luffy and his crew are going to get into a death match with the red hair pirates but the red hair pirates need Mihawk to even stand a chance and they will still lose… This is the theory right? An actual all out battle where the red hair pirates LOSE with the help of mihawk on their side too
1. Sanji vs King was based on Sanji and King being flyers lol. There was no logic in that fight. Sanji vs Beckman is based in Mihawk being around or near Shanks if the crew faces them. That's it.

2. How would we know Roger/Rocks are above Shanks? They are dead. They are all dead except Shanks. He's a newer age pirate with an unknown upper limit, who IS hyped by Kaido.

3. Yep, that's why I said endgame battle

1. Sanji vs King was based on Sanji and King being flyers lol. There was no logic in that fight. Sanji vs Beckman is based in Mihawk being around or near Shanks if the crew faces them. That's it.

2. How would we know Roger/Rocks are above Shanks? They are dead. They are all dead except Shanks. He's a newer age pirate with an unknown upper limit, who IS hyped by Kaido.

3. Yep, that's why I said endgame battle
1. And the logic of Mihawk being around is based on like 5 other theories stacked on top of each other right?

2. dont forget Oden… Oden is also right next to Shanks and should supposedly be as strong as Shanks and Roger too right?

3. You know saying “endgame battle” doesnt explain how Luffy will convince Nami to get into a death match with the red hair pirates FOR NO REASON and also explain how Luffy’s crew can win this situation

lets follow everything you just lay out… Shank is comparable to Roger… Okay… Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world and Shanks is a swordsman so Mihawk is comparable to roger too… Okay… so Luffy’s crew will defeat TWO people comparable to Roger and a yonko crew BEFORE we even get to Blackbeard or Imu

1. And the logic of Mihawk being around is based on like 5 other theories stacked on top of each other right?

2. dont forget Oden… Oden is also right next to Shanks and should supposedly be as strong as Shanks and Roger too right?

3. You know saying “endgame battle” doesnt explain how Luffy will convince Nami to get into a death match with the red hair pirates FOR NO REASON and also explain how Luffy’s crew can win this situation

lets follow everything you just lay out… Shank is comparable to Roger… kay… Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world and Shanks is a swordsman so Mihawk is comparable to roger too… Okay… so Luffy’s crew will defeat TWO people comparable to Roger and a yonko crew BEFORE we even get to Blackbeard or Imu
1. The logic of Mihawk of being around is based on him losing his Shichibukai position and requiring a reason to get involved on the final war. So 2 things, not 5. And one of them is a fact that's happened. No, Zoro isn't a reason because that is the absolute endgame, not what gets him to the final conflict. The only logical person Mihawk would ally with after losing his Shichibukai position is Shanks, because that's who he openly knows in this manga. He can't ally with the Marines/WG. He won't ally with Blackbeard obviously. There's really no other avenue to get Zoro to fight Mihawk in a group battle if not Shanks.. Riding it solo does not make sense either, because not one faction in this war will be doing the same.

2. Oden was strong enough to nearly dethrone Kaido (i.e. his scar). If the Kurozumi woman didn't use Momo as a fake hostage, who knows. All 5 of those men are what Kaido considers peak of the game, so yeah.

3. Why do you keep spouting this nonsense lol? Did she need to be convinced to go to Onigashima to fight 2 Yonko? We DONT know Shanks' ulterior motives yet. Maybe, like, wait that scenario to occur if it does? The fuck does Luffy have to convince Nami of anything? If he fights Shanks, he fights him, with or without Nami's consent lmao

And uh. No. They ARE the endgame in my opinion. That's my whole point. They are after Im or Blackbeard. In what scenario would Mihawk being before Shiryu even make sense to you lol? Oh, he's supposed to kill him right? You think he'd do that fairly? You think he even could? You realize that would destroy the entire notion of a duel and Zoro's dream right?

Last edited: