Break Week Is shichibukai created solely to stop Mihawk from rampaging?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You know, I'll be honest, after seeing Kuma, one of the guys I've long considered one of the strongest Shichibukais, admit that the pain bubble extracted from Luffy could knock him out, and yet someone like Zoro, in a terrible state, not only endured all the pain but also remained conscious, it completely undermines all the hype around Kuma, kills the hype.

You know, I'll be honest, after seeing Kuma, one of the guys I've long considered one of the strongest Shichibukais, admit that the pain bubble extracted from Luffy could knock him out, and yet someone like Zoro, in a terrible state, not only endured all the pain but also remained conscious, it completely undermines all the hype around Kuma, kills the hype.
it doesnt
zoro and luffy's endurance was always portrayed toptier level even pretimeskip

We never heard any previous shichibukai outside of the original 7 even though pirates have been roaming for a long time. We also know that mihawk used to be a marine hunter. Does that mean the world government create a new power system just to stop the world strongest swordsman? :endthis:
There was an unknown shichibukai that Ace defeated and had his vacancy filled by Kuma (see chapter #1100). The only thing that may be true, IMO, is that Mihawk may have been the first one to be recruited (it was either him, Croc or Moria, I think... the others joined much after Roger's execution). I personally think it was Crocodile though, as we know that Croc joined in his early twenties (SBS no. 78), he had a very low frozen bounty and I don't think that Mihawk stopped pursuing challenges so early.

I think Warlord System was to Stop emergence of New Emperors
That's why They send a Buster Call or Admiral immediately in case a Warlord loses his Title

So these Warlords are helping them stop Golden Age of Piracy & Crush New Pirates, but at same time, it's to not let them create Yonko-Like Empires, that's why it's not allowed for a Warlord to create Alliances or create Large Organizations like Baroque Works (Which Operated in entire World)

First Warlords were Mihawk, Crocodile & Moria, and i'm gonna assume Shanks was Invited too but He refused
Moria was considered by People to be a Rival of Kaidou, Crocodile was probably Most Famous Supernova of his Time, and Mihawk was already a Legendary Swordsman, alongside Shanks

Hancock & Jinbe were also Recruited to keep Kuja & Fishmen from becoming a Bigger Pirate Empire (Imagine if Jinbe was like Hody & was able to recruit the entire Island, They could have invaded hundreds of Islands), and also look at Blackbeard & Buggy who indeed became Emperors, and Weevil who is WB's Son, also Ace who was Roger's Son & was too strong for a Rookie ... etc

So you could say that one of reasons Warlord System was created is to Stop all of them from Rampaging, cuz They represent "Yonko Candidates", even their Bounties demonstrate that, Hancock for example was given 1.6B and Crocodile 1.9B, which are Greater than 1.5B that was deemed fitting for Yonko Candidate Luffy

However, their Bounties also indicates that Mihawk was considered the Biggest Problem among Warlords, hence his very High Bounty, even compared to New Emperors, if Mihawk refused Warlord Title & instead started a Crew like Shanks did & operated in New World for Years, He would have easily reached WB's Level of Influence & Surpassed Kaidou's Bounty
This is on point, I agree with almost everything.

No, and Luffy's was always bigger than Zoro's
lol these guys have unbreakable will
their endurance goes link to link with that
instead of downplaying a fuckin buccaneer u should be seeing just how crazy zoro and luffy's endurance was

and zoro literally took pain which made luffy go unconscious on his deathbed
his endurance is like 2 times

lol these guys have unbreakable will
their endurance goes link to link with that
instead of downplaying a fuckin buccaneer u should be seeing just how crazy zoro and luffy's endurance was

and zoro literally took pain which made luffy go unconscious on his deathbed
his endurance is like 2 times
Zolo was unconscious from Oars's knee and Lucci's kick Pre-TS, took a knee from Buggy's knife and then run away lmao.

Luffy for sure isn't losing to Buggy after getting stabbed.

Luffy took Mihawk's slash, then Momonga's slash, Kizaru's light speed kick and still kept fighting Pre-TS.

Zolo's 2 swords got one-shot vs same slash, only his special sword survived.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wow, this is news to me. Did this really happen?

Nah. Midhawk is weaker then YC5 Vista. Doffy bodies him. Midhawks "rampage" would get swiftly ended by a admiral like Fraud Bull if he did it on WG property. Probably even Lucci would be enough to pack Midhawk.
If he "rampaged" on a Yonkos territory then Shanks/Luffy/Kaido would just wifi haki neg diff him, but he knows not to mess with Yonkos and actively avoids them already. So thats probably why he never touches yonkos or their crews and sticks to fodder like Don Kreig. Bum ain't tryna get 1 tapped by the Yonkos.
Post automatically merged:

Thriller Bark's Zoro's endurance folds Luffy's endurance by simple comparison.
Luffy shits on fodder Loro. MF pre TS Luffy endurance>>>Current Loro endurance

Nah. Midhawk is weaker then YC5 Vista. Doffy bodies him. Midhawks "rampage" would get swiftly ended by a admiral like Fraud Bull if he did it on WG property. Probably even Lucci would be enough to pack Midhawk.
If he "rampaged" on a Yonkos territory then Shanks/Luffy/Kaido would just wifi haki neg diff him, but he knows not to mess with Yonkos and actively avoids them already. So thats probably why he never touches yonkos or their crews and sticks to fodder like Don Kreig. Bum ain't tryna get 1 tapped by the Yonkos.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy shits on fodder Loro. MF pre TS Luffy endurance>>>Current Loro endurance