Future Events Is the RS really gone?

Is the RS gone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow most of the users here seems to have accepted without question that a suit made from a weird material able to take the shape of Sanji's body with no previous knowledge of his physical appearance was destroyed effortlessly and instantaneously by our favourite cook by stomping on it once.
A suit King couldn't even dent with an attack Luffy defined as dangerous.

I'd like to know what do you think about it.
Is it still "alive and kicking" and Sanji will wear it again in his fight against Queen?
Will Franky fix it before giving it back to Sanji after Wano?
Will it be Usopp's next power up?

I'm genuinely curious :specialmeh:

As much as it was fun
I believe it’s temporarily
I think the next time Sanji will use it will be by his own terms… it will be after truly finding the resolution between him and his family which didn’t happen in WCI

Also, Germa will be back for sure… just the fact that their snails ships can climb the red line is telling you that they will be important for Marijoa arc

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Somehow most of the users here seems to have accepted without question that a suit made from a weird material able to take the shape of Sanji's body with no previous knowledge of his physical appearance was destroyed effortlessly and instantaneously by our favourite cook by stomping on it once.

Is it still "alive and kicking" and Sanji will wear it again in his fight against Queen?

I'm an old Power Ranger fan. Can itself was just a morpher. Raid Suit still exists if that answers your question.

Not sure. Sanji has adopted most of the powers from the raid suit into his own body so there's no longer a need for the suit. But I also think Oda wouldn't throw away something so stylish.

I think the raid suit will return but not for combat purposes. It'll be for comedy, identity hiding or just plain cool factor.

Not sure. Sanji has adopted most of the powers from the raid suit into his own body so there's no longer a need for the suit. But I also think Oda wouldn't throw away something so stylish.

I think the raid suit will return but not for combat purposes. It'll be for comedy, identity hiding or just plain cool factor.
It's a battle suit it will definitely be for combat plus the raid suit is insanely fast with other things sanji didn't even use

the RS is very durable whan its a suit but when its a can theres nothing that was shown its as durable, the can is the suit so if the exploded the suit is gone.