Future Events Is the RS really gone?

Is the RS gone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Judge RS is gone.

Sanji getting a new RS later on using it’s remnants from Usopp/Franky, Vegapunk or even if Sora had one, that wouldn’t surprise me much at all. It seems odd for Oda to introduce a transformation like that and just stop using it completely after two half chapter fights.
nah its not most likely oda only wanted to use it as a tool for character growth and not a long term power up for sanji.

I think so. Sanji seems to believe the suit will potentially affect him negatively.
Exactly. When he'll know that he can keep his emotions with it the raid suit will be back, with a new design and will also be the thing that will put Sanji on the level of the admirals.
There isn't any power-up left for Sanji if u think about It, raid suit 2.0 seems to be the best option in the future.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Exactly. When he'll know that he can keep his emotions with it the raid suit will be back, with a new design and will also be the thing that will put Sanji on the level of the admirals.
There isn't any power-up left for Sanji if u think about It, raid suit 2.0 seems to be the best option in the future.
I would not be so confident about Sanji reaching admiral level EoS cause it may very well be that Yamato will assist Sanji against Greenbull, at least partially.

Regardless the suit looked like a power ranger one, it was nice, but at the same rate not so epic. The design wasn't that massive imo, not a super great loss if he manages to keep up with the power level he has got to stick to.

Will Sanji get Raid Suit back? Yes.

Will he fight an Admiral (solo)? Yes. I mean he briefly fought King and Queen alone so what's stopping him from briefly fighting an Admiral alone.

Will he defeat an Admiral (solo)? No.

Will Sanji get another power up? Most likely yes. Probably something to do with flames.