Questions & Mysteries Is there anyone that enjoys every One Piece character like I do?

G

Gorosei Informer

Or everyone hates someone? I mean, I love One piece as a whole even having it's flaws, but it feels like most of you just enjoy powerscaling and battles which is not the main point of this manga... Ussop and Buggy are my favourites
I'm the same, I love most characters in OP but the powerscaling/agendas/tribalism and the pettiness of those who obssess with them are extremely exhausting. Usopp and Buggy are legit some of the highlights of OP and embody the values and spirit of it and Oda himself greatly.

Oda is good at making good characters but he can not succeed every time: with Oden he tried too much and his MC after decades is both the one that supports the whole manga and a concentrate of plot power, sometimes contradictions like with the sudden "secret dream" bullshit or having Ace die because he was too cocky but Luffy can try everything everytime and he will always win... So maybe Luffy is the worst, not appreciable, character.

I enjoy one piece for its mysterious and adventure. Will of D, who exactly was joy boy,what did Zunesha do, was joy boy a d? How has Zunesha lived so long? Did he get the youth surgery performed on him?

Who is nami's biological parents are they important to the story?

Is Shanks really a gorosei errand boy eater of the Rat Rat no mi model Takashi

So many questions and mysterious that keep me glued wondering when they will be answered

Also I can't think of another series with nearly has much creativity when it comes to character design and personality even random 3 panel bg characters have their own unique personality.

he doesn't have any dislikable traits
That's what I hate about him, he's such an annoying boy scout. His entire interaction on elbaf was gross. Just everyone gushing over mr.perfect. Only for him to completely dominate flawlessly.

In any other manga we would be rooting for the scrappy, underdog instead of the flawless god venerated by everyone around him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol, what is there to hate on Shanks, he doesn't have any dislikable traits.
Only way I can see you hate him is because of his fandom. Or just rat memes corrupted you
Because Oda portrays him as someone without flaws, the ladies beg to be around him and people want to pay him money because he’s that good.

He’s a Gary stu