Powers & Abilities Is this a hint for Sanji's black flames?

Will Sanji's gag retconned into black flames in the future?

• Total voters
So I was scrolling around the Internet just for killing time then I stumbled upon this thread on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ptjsia
Just thought it was interesting so I decided to make a thread about it here on Worstgen while at it.

So, what are we discussing here? Well this:

As you already knew, this happens when the Strawhats reunited for the first time since the timeskip, and when Sanji heard about Luffy befriended Boa Hancock, he suddenly showed black miasma/aura around him due to jealousy as a gag.

So now y'all might say:

That black aura that Sanji showed could be black flames. Knowing Oda, he would definitely retconned that like he did with a lot of things.

What's the evidence for that? Well, some folks (me included) noticed how Sanji's gags usually end up true like how Usopp's lies become true.

Gag 1: Hell Memories

Result:

Gag 2: Invisibility

Result:

Gag 3: Haki

Result:

So now y'all learned that Sanji's gags always retconned into something, it's safe to say that Sanji's black aura panel above will be retconned into black flames or something like that in the future. I don't remember if we have seen similar cases of black aura before, I guess down here is the closest I could find:

But then again, it's not as clear as the panel above.

Let me know y'all thoughts on this. Preciate any feedbacks in need.

Tagging some folks who might be interested!

I will love to see black flames

Black leg Sanji needs it

I hope it's CoC but if some how he can just make his flames hotter that cool 2
How about this, Sanji will unlock Adv CoC so he can conjure it with his flames thus his flames will become hotter, therefore black flames. I mean if Sanji managed to unlock IJ by combining Exo and CoA then I could see him doing the same with CoC.
But he had purple around him
PURPLE flames
I mean technically purple and black belongs to darker shade colors so it will look the same nonetheless.

Like this,

K
How about this, Sanji will unlock Adv CoC so he can conjure it with his flames thus his flames will become hotter, therefore black flames. I mean if Sanji managed to unlock IJ by combining Exo and CoA then I could see him doing the same with CoC.

I mean technically purple and black belongs to darker shade colors so it will look the same nonetheless.

Like this,
:steef::steef::steef: