Powers & Abilities Is this a hint for Sanji's black flames?

Will Sanji's gag retconned into black flames in the future?

• Total voters
I would like it more if Oda explained Sanjis flames, also i wonder if Sanjis flames are real flames or spiritual flames. It would be good to see Sanjis flames destroy material objects like Ceaser clowns plasma or Frankys laser. Personally i am not happy how the things are going.
Sanji's flame are real. It literally burns people and such. If you want a more closer example of a "spiritual flame" then Marco's blue flame is a good example as it doesn't damage anybody but it can heals so it won't really qualify as a spiritual flame in the first place.

We don't know how Sanji's flame will interact with other elements like light so we can't really assume. The best chance was against Queen's lasers but then Oda decided to make Sanji dodges instead of blocking them so Idk.

Sanji's flame are real. It literally burns people and such. If you want a more closer example of a "spiritual flame" then Marco's blue flame is a good example as it doesn't damage anybody but it can heals so it won't really qualify as a spiritual flame in the first place.

We don't know how Sanji's flame will interact with other elements like light so we can't really assume. The best chance was against Queen's lasers but then Oda decided to make Sanji dodges instead of blocking them so Idk.
I would be happy if Oda show us Blue flames melt steel.

So I was scrolling around the Internet just for killing time then I stumbled upon this thread on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ptjsia
Just thought it was interesting so I decided to make a thread about it here on Worstgen while at it.

So, what are we discussing here? Well this:

As you already knew, this happens when the Strawhats reunited for the first time since the timeskip, and when Sanji heard about Luffy befriended Boa Hancock, he suddenly showed black miasma/aura around him due to jealousy as a gag.

So now y'all might say:

That black aura that Sanji showed could be black flames. Knowing Oda, he would definitely retconned that like he did with a lot of things.

What's the evidence for that? Well, some folks (me included) noticed how Sanji's gags usually end up true like how Usopp's lies become true.

Gag 1: Hell Memories

Result:

Gag 2: Invisibility

Result:

Gag 3: Haki

Result:

So now y'all learned that Sanji's gags always retconned into something, it's safe to say that Sanji's black aura panel above will be retconned into black flames or something like that in the future. I don't remember if we have seen similar cases of black aura before, I guess down here is the closest I could find:

But then again, it's not as clear as the panel above.

Let me know y'all thoughts on this. Preciate any feedbacks in need.

Tagging some folks who might be interested!
:christindeed::zorothink::quest::hope::bamathink::crazwhat: