Powers & Abilities Is this a hint for Sanji's black flames?

Will Sanji's gag retconned into black flames in the future?

• Total voters
Is there any flame hotter than blue fire ?

There is no logic for white or black white . Sanhi have already used hottest flame in the universe.
Sanji is a Warrior of Science, so his power will lean more on science rules. As much as I like black flame, blue flame with white lightning is the "last" upgrade of his Jambe.
According to some sources, purple/violet flames are the hottest fire.

And it's not like Oda will always follow the rules of science. In that case, Enel would have melt Luffy's body back in Skypiea because Enel's lightning attack exceeds that temperature of what rubber can handle. So I don't think real life scientific methods will be involved much in a fictional series like One Piece.
Those above are good findings, i reread them a few days ago :quest:

But have you asked yourself why didn't Sanji went "evil" after his eyebrows switched sides, but actually they came to normal without further explanation?
Was Sanji's will at that moment so strong that it stopped his transformation? :quest:
Hmm, interesting. Never really thought about it. Thanks for pointing it out.
having a black flames will surely go well along with his name Black-Leg. maybe working on his CoA will get him there idk..:kayneshrug:
Another way for Sanji to unlock black flames without Adv CoC was that Sanji could put full armament haki on his body like Vergo and Pica does, now that he has Exoskeleton and all. Then he combines both full body CoA and Exo and bam, black fire Hell Memories would be a thing. That's one alternative right there.
I can see Sanji heating his legs beyond limit to create black/white flames to fight Ryukogyu. He then burns off his leg to use his ultimate & kicks GB into the Redline to both create the All Blue and sacrifice his leg in the process (like Zeff).

I wouldn't mind this.:cheers:
Isn't this sad? Y'all realized how mid blue flames are so you went straight to black flames lol. Not even his own fandom likes Sanji's power ups that much.
Uhhh, but I never say IJ was bad though? I just talk about the evolution of Sanji's powers throughout the series.
Why people want One Piece to become Naruto? Holy shit
I never say anything related to Naruto though?
U tryna play us? Whats with this picture? There an agenda here?
There's no agenda. It's just a welcome pic for newcomers for my squad.
Sanji does not work for his powerups anymore. Why do you think we are seeing Vegapunk now? Sanji will get another man of science power up in preparation for the final stretch otherwise he will never be admiral level.
I mean Sanji can always have power-up and work for it after?

If Sanji hasn't trained his armament then he will never unlock Ifrit Jambe. If Sanji didn't run from the Okama in Kamabakka Kingdom just to train his speed and stamina then he will never unlock invisible speed and Skywalk, etc.

Sanji's power-ups is always earned and not just granted for free.

According to some sources, purple/violet flames are the hottest fire.

And it's not like Oda will always follow the rules of science. In that case, Enel would have melt Luffy's body back in Skypiea because Enel's lightning attack exceeds that temperature of what rubber can handle. So I don't think real life scientific methods will be involved much in a fictional series like One Piece.

Hmm, interesting. Never really thought about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Another way for Sanji to unlock black flames without Adv CoC was that Sanji could put full armament haki on his body like Vergo and Pica does, now that he has Exoskeleton and all. Then he combines both full body CoA and Exo and bam, black fire Hell Memories would be a thing. That's one alternative right there.

I wouldn't mind this.:cheers:

Uhhh, but I never say IJ was bad though? I just talk about the evolution of Sanji's powers throughout the series.

I never say anything related to Naruto though?

There's no agenda. It's just a welcome pic for newcomers for my squad.

I mean Sanji can always have power-up and work for it after?

If Sanji hasn't trained his armament then he will never unlock Ifrit Jambe. If Sanji didn't run from the Okama in Kamabakka Kingdom just to train his speed and stamina then he will never unlock invisible speed and Skywalk, etc.

Sanji's power-ups is always earned and not just granted for free.
Just like DJ started from Red to White(HM), IJ will evolve from Blue to Purple.

Only when he unlocks CoC and combines it with his IJ will his fire become Black(HellFire) imo.

Never really watch Yu Yu Hakusho but it was one, if not the first anime that shows black flame I think.

So like this?
Why not black flames that cover the entirety of his two legs as his epithet?
With lightning adv coc or adv coa
I would also like the haki lightning to have a unique color in this case blue for sanji

That would give black flames which covers these two legs with emanations of dark blue lightning :kata:

Purple would be the end of the light spectrum and into gamma flames. So are we saying his next 'fire' is nuclear fusion? I'm down with that.

Both Sanji and Luffy bringing out the sun.
Now where does Zoro go for a sun depiction to have all three... hrm

I would like it more if Oda explained Sanjis flames, also i wonder if Sanjis flames are real flames or spiritual flames. It would be good to see Sanjis flames destroy material objects like Ceaser clowns plasma or Frankys laser. Personally i am not happy how the things are going.