Powers & Abilities Is this advCoA

advCoA?

• YES

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • NO

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
The smoke is his swords pulling excess armament zoro can normally let put himself but its still being done because of enma's power/ability being used throughout all zoros swords
Umm no you missed the context.
When Zoro first pulled Enma, Enma forcefully pulled out excessive Ryou out of him hence why Zoro said "Give it back"
Since then Zoro has been regulating his Haki preventing Enma from forcefully pulling out too much and when smoke comes out he himself willingly gives Enma excessive Haki.

Then when Zoro was on the floor, Zoro got weaker, Enma once again excessively pulled Haki.
Then Zoro was like "Alright fuck it, I'll just give Enma and all my swords all my Haki" he did that willingly, and doing so made Zoro coat swords with CoC since Zoro had CoC in him as well.

Giving all his Haki into swords include CoC.

Enma has no such ability to impact other swords lol

Yes Sanjikun.
But there is just one basic difference between Ryou and Normal CoA.
Ryou is flow of Haki that allows you to coat weapons or create barriers or internal destruction by flowing it into your opponents.
Haki is simply coating your body part.

The picture you posted is perfect description of Ryou.
Haki flowing from Zoro's Body into Enma and then flowing back from Enma into Zoro's body.

Do you agree?
Actually internal damage is step above Ryou. None of the guys who knows Ryou are doing internal damage. Only Luffy and Rayleigh.

AdvCoA is characterized with flame like patterns
AdvCoC is characterized with lightning like patterns
It took a AdvCoC attack to take down King
So Zoro had to use AdvCoA in order to inflict internal damage to King, hence why he was capable of damaging him in this panel
And, Zoro's sword displays the same flame like patterns as AdvCoA
Zoro is also a master of CoA, as it's his main haki affinity
So I think overall, I think it makes for Zoro to have access to AdvCoA
So I agree with you on that

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
It was steam/smoke coming out due to excessive use of COA; the same thing that happens to Luffy in G4 or G2.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, but I'm not sure Zoro had a choice there. Enma draws the "Ryou" out of you.
He does have a choice. He can regulate the haki being released by putting in a conscious effort. He can't passively keep it at bay. It has to be done actively.

its a fuckton of haki
luffy's g4 has a similar smoke around it
Umm fuck ton of Ryou

Barrier is a step under IdCoA not above
Yeah but Zoro on average does more damage with his Ryou than Luffy does with internal destruction as Zoro does internal damage to Kaido with Ryou by cutting him deep.

Internal destruction is just pushing Haki into your opponent
Barrier is pushing out to create shock wave
Swordsman Ryou is for swordsmen and it depends on strength of Haki of the USER.

Like Zoros Haki strength is tier or two above Luffy hence why he can do more damage damage Kaido with Tatsumaki his weakest attack than Luffy can with his internal destruction.

But Luffys internal destruction does more damage than scabbards Ryou since Haki strength of scabbards is not necessarily stronger than Luffys

Let me break it down for people

Normal CoA

Normal Ryou
Excessive Normal CoA with Smoke

Excessive Ryou with Smoke

Oda has been fairly consistent with this
I thought the smoke Luffy gives off in G4 mode is because of how his mode works. I've always believed G4 is a combination of G2, G3, and haki. Luffy compresses his rubber to obtain more power and force.

The smoke is his swords pulling excess armament zoro can normally let put himself but its still being done because of enma's power/ability being used throughout all zoros swords
Zoro it's the one adding the haki to all his swords.

I think the smoke has something to do with creating black blades. When swords are forged they are heated up and pounded into shape.

The smoke looks like the swords are on fire but they aren't. We were told shisui was forged into a black blade in battle.

I'm thinking part of forging a black blade is putting the swords in a state where the blackened haki can be permanently added to the sword through battle. If my theory is correct, this is the first step to forging a black blade.

Ofc its not internal destruction
Luffy still called it advaced
so it's advaced coa barrier and a step above the internal destruction
Now what is this new setup
See here first thing is ryuo second thing is internal destruction from it any other form of ryuo is pure dream

Umm fuck ton of Ryou

Yeah but Zoro on average does more damage with his Ryou than Luffy does with internal destruction as Zoro does internal damage to Kaido with Ryou by cutting him deep.

Internal destruction is just pushing Haki into your opponent
Barrier is pushing out to create shock wave
Swordsman Ryou is for swordsmen and it depends on strength of Haki of the USER.

Like Zoros Haki strength is tier or two above Luffy hence why he can do more damage damage Kaido with Tatsumaki his weakest attack than Luffy can with his internal destruction.

But Luffys internal destruction does more damage than scabbards Ryou since Haki strength of scabbards is not necessarily stronger than Luffys
Ok let zoro cut seastone cuffs with his ryuo then it will be confirmed that ryuo is stronger than internal destruction ryuo