General & Others Is this the same man who wrote Fishman Island?

Apparently, the concept of individuality doesn't exist for a lot of people in this forum..... I must have missed the chapter where Otihimes principles spread throughout the World like wildfire, and was adopted by every individual in the One Piece World. :milaugh:
While I wish I could agree with you here, I feel that you’re ignoring that the scene with Hiyori is portrayed triumphantly. We’re not meant to be disturbed by Hiyori’s statement; we’re meant to be happy that she’s getting back at Orochi after all this time.

If this scene was drawn during the raid, it would’ve been fine since it would’ve been a single person’s hatred. But the issue is that we see an entire audience scream that the Kurozumis were born to burn. Shows that the Wanonese learned nothing from this whole mess

Actually Oda just showed what happen when this things are done.

The only problem is that no one bothers to correct this mistake.

Kozuki just ended Kurozumi lineage.
Post automatically merged:

Oda doesn't right OP no more. He's either being held hostage or he's become a puppet for his editors
"write"

While I wish I could agree with you here, I feel that you’re ignoring that the scene with Hiyori is portrayed triumphantly. We’re not meant to be disturbed by Hiyori’s statement; we’re meant to be happy that she’s getting back at Orochi after all this time.

If this scene was drawn during the raid, it would’ve been fine since it would’ve been a single person’s hatred. But the issue is that we see an entire audience scream that the Kurozumis were born to burn. Shows that the Wanonese learned nothing from this whole mess
Kurozumi plotted assassination of Damiyos. So Wano people treated an innocent lad like Orochi akin to shit. Then Orochi out of vengeance decided to fuck up Oden and his family and tell lies on them despite them being innocent. Now Hiyori wants to genocide any Kurozumi she can find, and list goes on. Pun or no pun, sentiments are same.

She has about as much right to hate entire bloodline as Orochi had right to hate all the Damiyos and people of Wano.

Hell, maybe even moreso. Hiyori didn't live in poverty- despite her sorrows, she was at least fortunate enough to get a life of luxury growing up. Orochi was always on the run, hunted, and treated like shit for sins of his predecessors. Just because he's ugly doesn't make it any less fucked up.
Upon re-reading the scene, as I admit I rushed through the chapter upon first read and didn't even catch it till just now.....

That scene with Hiyori screaming "Burn the Kurozumi" never actually happened. The beginning and ending of this chapter is being conveyed through a Rakugo. It's a play. The audience is sitting in front of a man telling the "story" about how the events transpired on Onigashima. He is grossly overblowing what actually happened, which was Hiyori was about to be killed, and Denjiro swooped in and saved her at the last second. It's all made up for the purpose of entertainment. Hiyori is not there in front of the crowd, screaming "Burn the Korozumi" while people are cheering her on. That entire panel is part of the Rakugo.

The entire premise of this thread is null and void.

The official translation and other analysis of the speech have shown that the quote is just meant to emulate Oden's "burn to boil" speech but directed torwards Orochi, not the entire Kurozumi clan. People were just too quick to jump to conclusions from the spoilers and scans as usual.

It still sucks that we didn't get some kind of redemption for at least one Kurozumi clan member to make it less of a tragedy and actually acknowledge the mistakes of the past shoguns.

I did find the Hitleyori memes pretty funny tho lmao

The official translation and other analysis of the speech have shown that the quote is just meant to emulate Oden's "burn to boil" speech but directed torwards Orochi, not the entire Kurozumi clan. People were just too quick to jump to conclusions from the spoilers and scans as usual.

It still sucks that we didn't get some kind of redemption for at least one Kurozumi clan member to make it less of a tragedy and actually acknowledge the mistakes of the past shoguns.

Bruh the official made her sound the same lol orochi was never all bad so basically if you born a kurozumi you automatic goin get burn and the other analysis don't matter they just on copium to defend this

Bruh the official made her sound the same lol orochi was never all bad so basically if you born a kurozumi you automatic goin get burn and the other analysis don't matter they just on copium to defend this
That is not actually Hiyori standing in front of the crowd at the end of the chapter. It's a man performing a Rakugo, exaggerating to the Audience how Hiyori stood up to Orochi during the final moments of the war.

It's an exaggerated cut scene of what happened between Hiyori and Orochi on Onigashima, told in the form of a Rakugo.