Anime & Manga Is this the time Zoro haters have become the most desperate?

Why are Zoro haters so desperate these days

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao its just kinda funny, I have noticed the bullshit has risen to an all time high
King of Lightening is pulling so much shit out of his ass, his own fans are clowning him in the comment sections

Literally every other thread from a Sanjitard is about downplaying Zoro. These ***** don't even care about Sanji, Zoro is constantly in their minds

Zoro having advance coc all of sudden without getting into proper steps of acquiring it sameto Luffy, was worst of the worst PU leveling scenario that comes from shonen.
Dude doesn't even know he have COC couple of chapters ago, now he is on the same standing of luffy who goes into a Lot of shit and training from different sage just to have that advancement.

I know Fanboys will come at me with the "cope" argument but this is obvious and must be pointed out, Zoro is Oda's favorite, after all zoro is a Japanese who happens to be one of MC's, and because of this bias he is ruining his own story.

Shanks:
• clahed with the strongest man and split the sky
• blitzed and blocked Akainu’s attack
• stopped Kaido

Mihawk:
• defeated fodder pre ts Zoro
• stalemated Vista
• cut a Tsunami

Yet people on this website still wonder why the majority puts Shanks above Mihawk
Notice how this **** didn't make a thread named "Lets compare Zoro and Sanji's feats" We all know how that would work out :gonope:

If zoro actually has internal destruction then why couldn't bypass kings defense and attack the insides with the haki?

The whole point of internal destruction is not needing to make it past the external.

Ryou is just haki from what I seen. They use a flowing technique but internal destruction is projecting your haki into another person. Just kinda confused on whether or not zoro has it. Doesn't seem likely but maybe I'm forgetting det

If zoro actually has internal destruction then why couldn't bypass kings defense and attack the insides with the haki?

The whole point of internal destruction is not needing to make it past the external.

Ryou is just haki from what I seen. They use a flowing technique but internal destruction is projecting your haki into another person. Just kinda confused on whether or not zoro has it. Doesn't seem likely but maybe I'm forgetting details

Sanji and Zoro made a promise in their snail conversation, Zoro to attack sanji. Now Zoro doesn't know that sanji didn't go full Germa in the end, so he gonna try attack him. But sanji will break the sword with his body Like queen broke his sword on sanji. And Zoro will get instead the sword luffy used at the start of the arc, nidai kitetsu.

People be talking about heights and birthdays
:milaugh::milaugh:

Mihawk’s VC: he’s waiting for a swordsman
stronger than Shank

Zoro bois: So true!

Mihawk and Shank’s VC: they have the same birthday

Zoro bois: Parallels!

Zoro and Sanji’s VC: Zoro is 1 cm taller than Sanji

Zoro bois: wow, proof Zoro >> Sanji!!

Mihawk and Shank’s VC: Shanks is 1 cm taller than Mihawk

Zoro bois: it’s Just a coInCidence!
:kaidowhat::kobeha:
@Cinera @ShishioIsBack
I am not even sure why I was mad at this shit, this is literally a sign Wano has broken a lot of people.

This much desperation is the sign that people are insecure. They are hella insecure about a fucking cartoon being a lot stronger than they want him to be
I’m guessing that unlocking CoC will be his big accomplishment in Elbaf
Notice how Sanji fans want Sanji to have conqueror's Haki but aDvAnCeD cOnQuErOr'S hAki iS nOt tHat iMpOrTaNt

@comrade
@Monkey D Theories
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Seraphoenix
@Shiroyru
@Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion
@Jiihad
@Light D Lamperouge
@Cinera

Last edited:
Although I must praise my boy @Chrono I think he's the only real fan Sanji has left.
He actually makes thread about Sanji describing why he has good feats.

That's literally a breath of fresh air.
Kinda makes me days of Oro Jackson when Sanji fans were Hiolusion @Cuistot @Chrono @Dragoban etc and Zoro fans and Sanji fans were actually friends.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I forgot to add your stuff to the thread.
Sorry to leave you out :sweat:

The reason they are Desperate isn't because Zoro got Adv. CoC but because of what's to come

Zoro haven't turned his Sword(s) Black yet
Usopp's Lie of him getting Fire Powers didn't happen yet
He didn't change his Third Sword with a better One
He didn't Master Asura yet
We haven't seen Secret behind his Left Eye yet
He didn't Perfect his CoC yet & remove Time-Limit
ZKK still gives them Nightmares
... etc

Zoro Nerfed with Enma on The Roof already destroyed them
Imagine Current Zoro & how far he is gonna reach EOS

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The reason they are Desperate isn't because Zoro got Adv. CoC but because of what's to come

Zoro haven't turned his Sword(s) Black yet
Usopp's Lie of him getting Fire Powers didn't happen yet
He didn't change his Third Sword with a better One
He didn't Master Asura yet
We haven't seen Secret behind his Left Eye yet
He didn't Perfect his CoC yet & remove Time-Limit
ZKK still gives them Nightmares
... etc

Zoro Nerfed with Enma on The Roof already destroyed them
Imagine Current Zoro & how far he is gonna reach EOS
adv coc was the power both zoro and sanji fans wanted.
Zoro fans won the moment zoro got it and they know that, that's why they going after mihawk now.

adv coc was the power both zoro and sanji fans wanted.
Zoro fans won the moment zoro got it and they know that, that's why they going after mihawk now.
Sanji Fans are basically readers who want Sanji to be like Zoro & have anything he has
I have yet to find True Sanji Fans who praise his Strong Emotions, Chivalry, Heroism, Character Development, Kindness, Cooking Skills ... etc
And forget about his Power Level

This is why 95% of Sanji Fans are Zoro Haters, it's because everything they wish Sanji have is mostly given to Zoro instead.
And their non-stop comparison of the two made Zoro Fans get annoyed & also start hating Sanji

Sanji Fans are basically readers who want Sanji to be like Zoro & have anything he has
I have yet to find True Sanji Fans who praise his Strong Emotions, Chivalry, Heroism, Character Development, Kindness, Cooking Skills ... etc
And forget about his Power Level

This is why 95% of Sanji Fans are Zoro Haters, it's because everything they wish Sanji have is mostly given to Zoro instead.
And their non-stop comparison of the two made Zoro Fans get annoyed & also start hating Sanji
That is factually true.
I have noticed every single Sanji fan wants Sanji to be like Zoro.
Remember when @stealthblack had Sanji replaced with Zoro here for months

At the same time he would say being at roof top is nothing impressive :milaugh::milaugh:

Could you guys maybe put some more effort in discussing one piece and less in harassing other people/user? That would be great.
Why didn't you show same energy when @AdmiralKinyagi was falsely slandering me.
I am literally speaking the truth here.

We all know whose coping my boy :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

It is not me who makes million threads to downplay Sanji.
I wonder why :gonope:

Why didn't you show same energy when @AdmiralKinyagi was falsely slandering me.
I am literally speaking the truth here.

We all know whose coping my boy :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I wonder why :gonope:
You're so insecure that you have to make a thread reassuring yourself that Zoro is strong and bashing Sanji
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It is not me who makes million threads to downplay Sanji.
I've only made one thread and it had nothing to do with downplaying any character
:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.