Questions & Mysteries Is this what Blackbeard seek for?

UpWhat do you think about this?

• There is a high chance Blackbeard is seek for this fruit.

• This is probable but I also open for another options. 50:50.

• No. There is a high chance this isn't the scenario. Blackbeard is seek for another things.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, in recent chapter, Vegapunk was known to do experiment to Kaido and have extracted artificial devil fruit.
He ended up didn't gave that fruit to WG.
We don't know about what that fruit is capable of, but imho, it will be a very dangerous one.
Oda wouldn't throw out this dialogue for nothing.
With now G5 branch doing inspection in Punk Hazard and find out that there is some part of Punk Hazard that survive from explosion.
Imho, the fruit is survive from explosion and this is the thing that Blackbeard seek for when he say he prefer to take this before Marine has it.

What do you think 'bout this?

Isn't that the fruit Momo ate?
I also think that is Momo's fruit, especially that dialogue came after Momo's show his Dragon form.
You could be right, that Momo's fruit is possibly from Kaido's experiment. He may gain Kaido's power once Kaido is defeated.

But, CP0's dialogue also imply that there is something left at that island that haven't been explored. I assume Vegapunk may make another things (possibly artificial DF), the one that Blackbeard seek for.

I don't think that Blackbeard would be interested by an artificial devil fruit that have been deemed a failure at all. What Blackbeard seeks is really powerful and useful devil fruits and things that will really increase his and his crew's power.
I am certain that he has a far far bigger and more destructive prize in sight, possibly an Ancient Weapon.
Yeah, Pluton is a popular theory, especially after incident in Alabasta that happened recently.
I just try to give another options/perspectives 😉

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don't think that Blackbeard would be interested by an artificial devil fruit that have been deemed a failure at all. What Blackbeard seeks is really powerful and useful devil fruits and things that will really increase his and his crew's power.
I am certain that he has a far far bigger and more destructive prize in sight, possibly an Ancient Weapon.
I actually wonder if artificial devil fruits would work in his body. Purely intuitively speaking there are apparently the same chances, but then one realizes who knows.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I would totally believe BB going for it.
Instead of going for the kill against Kaido, which he probably thinks is hard AF to achieve, he might as well go for the artificial fruit that gives him the same power.
But how would he know about that?

Aokiji?
He was in PH, and he is with BB. Did he give this info to get BB's trust, perhaps?