Questions & Mysteries Is Ushimaru wielding Nidai Kitetsu?

No. Kaido gave the samurai random katanas to kill each other.

The Nidai Kitetsu is also not his proper sword, as every Shimotsuki is buried alongside their sword.
Didn't Onimaru collect all the swords from the fallen Samurai in preparation for the War?

Ushimaru isn't wielding Nidai Kitetsu in this chapter, but it is possible he left the Sword with Hitetsu knowing he was going to die, so it can be passed down to another, or Onimaru brought it to Hitetsu, as he should know Hitetsu is the one who forged it.

The Nidai Kitetsu is also not his proper sword, as every Shimotsuki is buried alongside their sword.
There is posibility it could have been confiscated by the beast pirates and Hitetsu got it back, i personally think there is good chance Nidai used to belong to him. Tenguyama reactions when luffy took it leads me to believe it used to belong to someone very important and in the previous chapter Ushimaru was referred as dai kengo great swordsman the only ones who have been called that in the manga is Mihawk Ryuma and Ushimaru recently

I don't think there's a question of whether or not Zoro can earn Nidai, but it's hard to imagine him replacing Sandai just because he can.
Only 2 ways I see this happening is:

- it breaks, so tengu offers the upgrade
- tengu just offers it anyway of his lineage is confirmed. In turn tengu gets back his sword while giving Zoro his ancestors blade.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Didn't Onimaru collect all the swords from the fallen Samurai in preparation for the War?

Ushimaru isn't wielding Nidai Kitetsu in this chapter, but it is possible he left the Sword with Hitetsu knowing he was going to die, so it can be passed down to another, or Onimaru brought it to Hitetsu, as he should know Hitetsu is the one who forged it.
Even more so if the other sword (looks to be a 2 sword user) is the one buried at his grave

Only 2 ways I see this happening is:

- it breaks, so tengu offers the upgrade
- tengu just offers it anyway of his lineage is confirmed. In turn tengu gets back his sword while giving Zoro his ancestors blade.
I'm a huge fan of ichimonji Nidai Sandai and I'll be honest in saying it's partly to stop hearing about this magic sword bullshit, although they'll probably just cry about cursed blades being blessed blades or some shit.

Some would say Sandai is the lowest grade and more likely the one replaced, but it kinda sucks if Zoro breaks a sword and that one of all of them doesn't seem like it would be in the position to be broken.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Those were fodder sword....
but Nidai > Sandai.... and I do think its gonna serve a purpose... similar to Enma it got quite a few panels.... and no backstory