Speculations Is Wano Really Zoro’s Arc? The Difference Between a Broken Promise and an Unfulfilled Expectation.

Has Oda ever promised for Wano to be Zoro's arc?

• Yes

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 69.1%
  • It was only foreshadowed

Votes: 22 17.9%

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This question is more like 2 questions. Is this arc about Zoro? No. Is Zoro playing an important role in this arc? Yes.

By the by, whenever Zoro receives a new sword/swords, he always follows it up it up with an impressive performance. Such as taking out all the Baroque Works agents and tying with Luffy. Or when he held off Kuma longer than anyone one else on Thriller Bark. So for those thinking Zoro somehow won’t be a main player in the upcoming battles because he wasn’t shoehorned at the end of a chapter, might want to consider that.

I just dont agree about the supernova especially becoming irrelevant tbh
Like yeah luffy and his crew is obviously gonna be the most important like they're the main characters afterall. But the supernova are not gonna stop being relevant imo

I do think that eos all of them will allie against the world government. Wg vs wg if you will:wellwell:

I dont believe in the whole they the new whitebeard and shiki exactly per say tho i do believe they be the 3 biggest pirates
But is not is not up to believe.

There's only one throne simple as that.

And the only way to be relevant is to follow Luffy.

WG vs WG ? Sounds dope no doubt.
Just wait each member grow equally to the SHs for that......

That's Luffy and Blackbeard no doubt .
( Even if defeated BB relevance will be miles about Kid or Law)

Again idk why ppl undermine BB for cheap character as Law or Kid.

Heck I'm sure Frankly will do more than law or Kid( if they part of the alliance) at the war against the WG.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
why tf would the main swordsman of the series the man who’s name will reach the heavens take a backseat in the land of SWORDSMAN to another swordsman of the worst gen (law) and a fridge magnet who’s had less screen time than foxy. Law and Kidd will never be as important as zoro. Oda will humble you idiots that make light of zoro and his dream. I can’t wait.

why tf would the main swordsman of the series the man who’s name will reach the heavens take a backseat in the land of SWORDSMAN to another swordsman of the worst gen (law) and a fridge magnet who’s had less screen time than foxy. Law and Kidd will never be as important as zoro. Oda will humble you idiots that make light of zoro and his dream. I can’t wait.
Being Pirate King is a greater dream than just be being a WSS:kayneshrug:

Kidd and to some extent Law aims that

Rox

The big 3 (roger, whitebeard, shiki)

The yonko (white/blackbeard, kaido, shanks, linlin)
  • To a lesser extent individually the shichibukai (not talking about power)
Imo the eos supernova are gonna kinda be the yonko and shichibukai with their individual importance except not allied with the world government

Roger gen = boomer
Linlin gen = gen x
Shanks gen = millenial
Luffy gen = gen z the best gen
Idk about rox hes old

Rox

The big 3 (roger, whitebeard, shiki)

The yonko (white/blackbeard, kaido, shanks, linlin)
  • To a lesser extent individually the shichibukai (not talking about power)
Imo the eos supernova are gonna kinda be the yonko and shichibukai with their individual importance except not allied with the world government

Roger gen = boomer
Linlin gen = gen x
Shanks gen = millenial
Luffy gen = gen z the best gen
Idk about rox hes old
No yonkos or warlords are needed cuz there's no need of a world balance.

Plus theres no a story after One piece ends so far so things will end on a decisive way with Luffy as PK and a free world.

But is not is not up to believe.

There's only one throne simple as that.

And the only way to be relevant is to follow Luffy.

WG vs WG ? Sounds dope no doubt.
Just wait each member grow equally to the SHs for that......

That's Luffy and Blackbeard no doubt .
( Even if defeated BB relevance will be miles about Kid or Law)

Again idk why ppl undermine BB for cheap character as Law or Kid.

Heck I'm sure Frankly will do more than law or Kid( if they part of the alliance) at the war against the WG.
Yeah and the thrown will go to luffy doesn't mean everyone else is irrelevant
Most of the world is likely gonna follow luffy after he becomes pirate king against the wg tbh

And no ones undermining teach its just that he'll likely be less relevant after hes defeated unlike the other worst gen members who will stay relevant

Yeah and the thrown will go to luffy doesn't mean everyone else is irrelevant
Most of the world is likely gonna follow luffy after he becomes pirate king against the wg tbh

And no ones undermining teach its just that he'll likely be less relevant after hes defeated unlike the other worst gen members who will stay relevant
Teach is part of the worst generation you realize right?

So unless you think Luffy will kill him that's an IF.

Moreover we don't know when BB will fall.

Im not sayin its theyll fit in the exact same positions just all be important like the yonko and shichibukai are

I doubt piracy is ever gonna end in one piece
I considered this....but unless one piece continues in a sub series its end will be definitive.

Not a fan of it but Oda so far has been giving this message.

About pirates.....ask yourself why there are pirates on a major scale ?
Who or what prompted this?

Teach is part of the worst generation you realize right?

So unless you think Luffy will kill him that's an IF.

Moreover we don't know when BB will fall.
I know
I believe all the yonko will be defeated by the end and stop being as important once they all fall leading way for the new gen of pirates to rise
And yes while teach is technically kinda both i think again like the yonko he'll fall

I know
I believe all the yonko will be defeated by the end and stop being as important once they all fall leading way for the new gen of pirates to rise
And yes while teach is technically kinda both i think again like the yonko he'll fall
Well BB is something closer to Xebect as we know .

I doubt he will fall as mere Yonko.

Story wise he will acomplish more than Xebect before his demise which will be something no Supernova but Luffy will shadow.