Questions & Mysteries Is Yamato still joining the crew?

Is Yamato joining?

• Total voters

Whether it happens in the main story or epilogue, idk. But at one point in time she'll be joining them, as that's the natural course of her Oden journey. And if she's really trying to stay on course for the Oden journey, she's likely to join Luffy before he becomes the PK. We shall see. But yea at one point in time she's joining the crew.

I expect Luffy's crew to atleast go into a 20-30 man roster, if not in the main story then in the epilogue.

I hope not. I have nothing against her but ”certain” fans who still think she’s not a woman will be unbearably annoying and we’ll never hear the end of it.

Her only appearance should be Momo’s guard and fighting as a Wano commander in the final war.

Whether it happens in the main story or epilogue, idk. But at one point in time she'll be joining them, as that's the natural course of her Oden journey. And if she's really trying to stay on course for the Oden journey, she's likely to join Luffy before he becomes the PK. We shall see. But yea at one point in time she's joining the crew.

I expect Luffy's crew to atleast go into a 20-30 man roster, if not in the main story then in the epilogue.
I either think the Sunny 13 will come true or it’ll be this

Monkey D. Luffy

Sabo
Koby
Roronoa Zoro
Nami
Buggy
Usopp
Gaimon
Vinsmoke Sanji
Tashigi
Smoker
Nefertari Vivi
Nico Robin
Galdino
Tony Tony Chopper
Bon Clay
Bellamy
Franky
Brook
Trafalgar D. Water Law
Eustass Kidd
Boa Hancock
Jimbei
Shirahoshi
Momonosuke
Mansherry
Carrot
Charlotte Pudding
Tama
Yamato
Jewerly Bonney

Goddamit man.

I will try to be as polite as I can.

SHE'S FUCKING REBECCA OF WANO.
Rather Kyros of Wano. Not even Momonosuke was as useless as Rebecca. Let's face it, Oda screwed us, and even if Yamato joins for the grand finale, that's extremely unsatisfying. Better not to be a Straw Hat than just for about 100 chapters.

Rather Kyros of Wano. Not even Momonosuke was as useless as Rebecca. Let's face it, Oda screwed us, and even if Yamato joins for the grand finale, that's extremely unsatisfying. Better not to be a Straw Hat than just for about 100 chapters.
No she’s literally Rebecca. Momo was Kyros as he was important to the plot. But take Yamato out and nothing changes in wano

Honestly Rebecca was more important in dressrosa than Yamato was in wano

No she’s literally Rebecca. Momo was Kyros as he was important to the plot. But take Yamato out and nothing changes in wano

Honestly Rebecca was more important in dressrosa than Yamato was in wano
I never thought I would dislike and find a character more annoying than Rebecca but here we are thanks to Yamato.

Yeah Rebecca was annoying especially with her crying but at least she still acted as her own character and didn't pretend to be a different character, and just like you said she was more important during the Dressrosa arc compared to Yamato during the Wano arc.

C

Cruxroux

I always saw her as a good match up for Aokiji , given she has Ice Mythical type zoan Devil fruit.

But don't think so either aokiji or Yamato would be relevent later on.

Yes. She hasn't because she is stronger than Zoro and his fandom, which is mostly comprised of zealots, would rage and quit OP mid tantrum. They can't even accept that Luffy would mid diff Zoro! They think the guy who was RAGDOLLED by King is stronger than the guy who beat the strongest creature in the world.

Yes. She hasn't because she is stronger than Zoro and his fandom, which is mostly comprised of zealots, would rage and quit OP mid tantrum. They can't even accept that Luffy would mid diff Zoro! They think the guy who was RAGDOLLED by King is stronger than the guy who beat the strongest creature in the world.
Shut the fuck up lol what does this have anything to do with Zoro fandom. Are you really obssessed with us that you have to bring Zoro into this. Get a life you pathetic loser fuck. It's just a manga.

Shut the fuck up lol what does this have anything to do with Zoro fandom. Are you really obssessed with us that you have to bring Zoro into this. Get a life you pathetic loser fuck. It's just a manga.
He's speaking facts though, Yamato joining would cause a Zboi meltdown unlike any before, only surpassed by ZKK failing.