General & Others Is ZKK popular in Japan?

The reason why I want to know is because of zoros latest vivre card information

"
Zoro's VC

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

"

This makes it so obvious that zkk is going to happen, I actually consider it as spoilers

There are only two reasons why oda would include such vital information in a vivre card.

1. Oda is baiting us with ZKK, like he did with zoro's lineage (or) Some editor is playing a prank on us.

2. Japanese fans didn't realise that zoro killing kaido is a major possibility/theory. So he is literally giving them direct spoliers because they didn't realize the obvious forshadowing he layed out throught wano.

Last edited:
2. Japanese fans are so dumb that they still didn't realise that zoro killing kaido is a major possibility/theory. So he is literally giving them direct spoliers because they are too stupid to realize the obvious forshadowing he layed out throught wano.

Was this part really necessary?
Probably not, I apologize if you are japanese. I'll edit it out.

The reason why I want to know is because of zoros latest vivre card information

"
Zoro's VC

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

"

This makes it so obvious that zkk is going to happen, I actually consider it as spoilers

There are only two reasons why oda would include such vital information in a vivre card.

1. Oda is baiting us with ZKK, like he did with zoro's lineage (or) Some editor is playing a prank on us.

2. Japanese fans didn't realise that zoro killing kaido is a major possibility/theory. So he is literally giving them direct spoliers because they didn't realize the obvious forshadowing he layed out throught wano.
You’re using a mistranslation of his Vivre card. The part saying “known or unknown to him” was not referring to the oni sentence. The more accurate translation would be:

“Whether or not He is aware of this, Zoro shares a deep past with Wano Kuni.” - Referring to his village and Kozaburo from the recent chapter.

“Although a Pirate Hunter he heads to Onigashima to exterminate an Oni.”
Referring to Zoros words earlier in the arc about cutting down Kaido.

The Vivre Card info thread has a better translation by TDA and Shift

Google search the following
“知ってか知らずか時経 たワノ国で、過去からの 深き縁を授けられたゾロ は、いざ、海賊狩り”なら ぬ鬼退治とばかりに鬼ヶ 島へと突撃。 次代を担う “最悪の世代”の一人とし て、“四皇"二人を相手に 斬った張ったの大立ち回 りを演じる事となる”

This is the raw text for the vivre card where it calls Zoro the one exterminator.
The only search result is this site.
So, it looks like Japanese readers are totally unaware this vivre card even exists, or don’t care what it says to begin with.

Well I guess so, Japaneses are some of the most knowledgeable fans on average and are aware that ZKK has deep roots from the sognificance of Enma being entrusted, to the connection between Zoro and the Samurai, from Kaido's philosophy of death.