Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro done with Kaido?

Is Zoro done with Kaido

• Yes - Zoro has done enough

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • No - Zoro will still fight Kaido and surpass his limits

Votes: 75 58.6%

• Total voters
Zoro is knocked out, he received no orders.
Not that he would follow them anyway even if he heard them.
And why would he?
Law heard it and he Luffy told Law to tell that to everyone else.

Zoro would stay out of it because he has faith luffy can win, just like Jinbe did when Luffy took on katakuri by himself
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has always been portrayed as Luffy's most loyal crewmate, him disobeying Luffy's orders and stealing Luffy's fight goes against his entire character.

Zoro had his moment against kaido, now he's probably going to protect Hiyori, learn to control his CoC, and fight king.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law heard it and he Luffy told Law to tell that to everyone else.

Zoro would stay out of it because he has faith luffy can win, just like Jinbe did when Luffy took on katakuri by himself

Zoro has always been portrayed as Luffy's most loyal crewmate, him disobeying Luffy's orders and stealing Luffy's fight goes against his entire character.

Zoro had his moment against kaido, now he's probably going to protect Hiyori, learn to control his CoC, and fight king.
Zoro isnt stealing Luffy's fight since it was never Luffy's fight.
Oda has clearly labeled it as Yonkos vs New Generation.
I guess Kidd and Killer are also stealing Luffy's fight? :yasu:
If Zoro doesnt return, Kaido will kill Luffy.
Do you think Zoro will allow that after reading this chapter?

It’s not a coincidence that of the “many legends” about Ryuma, the one Gyukimaru decided to tell Zoro was about him cutting down a dragon above the Flower Capital.

Lo and behold, the final battle of this arc will be... a dragon going to try and destroy the Flower Capital. Where oh where can be found a proud samurai, perhaps one with links to Oden and Ryuma, to save the day?

Whether or not Zoro kills Kaido there or not, Oda’s going to have a scene of him cutting down Kaido in dragon form as he tries to incinerate the capital. With all the natives being there to watch and see someone who’s incredibly likely to be Ryuma’s descendant save them using their other hero Oden’s old sword.

Zoro scarring Kaido, as cool as it was, absolutely did not have a degree of finality about it. No samurai there to see him do it, no real conclusion made about Enma, too early in the fights for everything to be over. Zoro may or may not fight King, that can go either way, I’m not bothered, but King does not provide a full conclusion of Zoro’s plotline this arc, which is blatantly not finished yet. Only Kaido can do that.
It's the legend in Monster.
Many OP readers didn't read it.
Also Oda is probably to lazy to draw new legends for Ryuma so he used that one.
Unless you think Enma will turn black on Wa No Enma plot line won't end now

To be realistic Onigashima shouldn't fly above Flower Capital.
If it fly above even if Kaido is defeated it will fall on Flower Capital.
It will be a FI scenario with Noa falling and bar from Fujitora or a Gomu Gomu no mi awakening all citizens of Wa No will die

Last edited:
I guess Kidd and Killer are also stealing Luffy's fight?
he's fighting big mom

Zoro isnt stealing Luffy's fight since it was never Luffy's fight.
Oda has clearly labeled it as Yonkos vs New Generation.
I guess Kidd and Killer are also stealing Luffy's fight? :yasu:
If Zoro doesnt return, Kaido will kill Luffy.
Do you think Zoro will allow that after reading this chapter?
I know nothing I say will change your mind

but just go back and think back on ever fight in the series. Almost every single main antagonist is 1v1ed by Luffy. Even in cases of a tag team, like doflamingo or moria, the fight still ends with luffy 1v1ing the main antagonist.

When Oda shows Luffy beating the shit out of hybrid kaido in base form, and then tells zoro and law to go downstairs and promises he will win, he is clearly setting up the same thing he has set up for almost every arc prior. Luffy 1v1ing the big bad.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doesnt Luffy want to beat her too? ...

I know nothing I say will change your mind

but just go back and think back on ever fight in the series. Almost every single main antagonist is 1v1ed by Luffy. Even in cases of a tag team, like doflamingo or moria, the fight still ends with luffy 1v1ing the main antagonist.

When Oda shows Luffy beating the shit out of hybrid kaido in base form, and then tells zoro and law to go downstairs and promises he will win, he is clearly setting up the same thing he has set up for almost every arc prior. Luffy 1v1ing the big bad.
I think Wano should have taught you to never bet against Zoro.
Whether you will make that mistake again or not is entirely up to you.
Regarding Luffy's win, I am betting it is vs Big Mom because Zoro kills Kaido.

Even tho Luffy said 'go down' Zoro is very good at giving him a dose of reality. Just go back with all the Usopp thing where everyone was happy to have him back but then you see Zoro saying that they won't have him back unless he says sorry. Wasn't that disobeying Luffy? Or when we have all the crew gathered in Wano and Luffy tells everyone to watch his back and take care of the rest. Zoro went straight up after Kaido. Unless you consider Kaido part of 'the rest'.

bear with me y'all

what if the reason Luffy is going to be the one to defeat kaido is specifically because he won't kill him. He's the one guy in wano who won't give kaido the thing that he wants. Rather, he will conquer Kaido's will with advanced CoC.

This would be a perfect ending to kaido, who has been introduced as a man who wants to die and increases his crew's power by crushing the wills of others. So for him to have his own will crushed, it would speak to the fact that luffy is destined to be pirate king.

or maybe i'm wrong and zoro is the secret main character of one piece

bear with me y'all

what if the reason Luffy is going to be the one to defeat kaido is specifically because he won't kill him. He's the one guy in wano who won't give kaido the thing that he wants. Rather, he will conquer Kaido's will with advanced CoC.

This would be a perfect ending to kaido, who has been introduced as a man who wants to die and increases his crew's power by crushing the wills of others. So for him to have his own will crushed, it would speak to the fact that luffy is destined to be pirate king.
luffy wsc post wano
:steef:
top 1 in the verse

bear with me y'all

Crashing Kaido's will is like trying to crush a wall with your own head. If Luffy uses CoC and he knocks down Kaido with that, almost everyone in the OP verse would fall with Luffy's CoC. Imagine Luffy going to fight Akainu and then he uses his CoC to crush his will winning low diff. Sounds about right. And no, not the MC but rather part of the main cast.

Crashing Kaido's will is like trying to crush a wall with your own head. If Luffy uses CoC and he knocks down Kaido with that, almost everyone in the OP verse would fall with Luffy's CoC. Imagine Luffy going to fight Akainu and then he uses his CoC to crush his will winning low diff. Sounds about right. And no, not the MC but rather part of the main cast.
I said advanced CoC

He's going to beat the shit out of kaido with CoC punches until his will is conquered

bear with me y'all

So you want Luffy to tame Kaido, the WCS.

Do you want to ruin One piece that bad for the sake of wanking Luffy. :sanjimeh:

I definitely don’t see him getting back to Kaido at the least unless Luffy ends up in a dead end again. Depending on how fast he heals, he could always support the others in their battles against Aueen, Ulti, etc.