Future Events Is Zoro vs Mihawk going to be in the shadow of any other 1vs1 fight?

Will Zoro vs Mihawk be the greatest 1vs1 fight of One Piece?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No fight will overshadow it,because it won't happen :zosleepy:.

Mihawk's fighting style is too dull and not quirky enough for Oda's style. Not to mention he doesn't fit anywhere unless Zoro fights him ,when Luffy takes on Imu. Where in that case the fight will be overshadowed 1000% . One fight with the world at stakes and the other ....absolutely nothing .
What if Mihawk is Imu? :smart:

:seriously: Zoro's goal is already overshadowed by Luffy's
He himself bowed to Mihawk to get stronger and help Luffy be PK.

Mihawk vs Zoro won't happen. The battle lost its weight when Mihawk trained Zoro and when Mihawk got revoked as warlord
If it does, it won't overshadow any Yonko saga finale battles.

Y'all should stop reading fan feelings
Zoro doesn't need to beat Mihawk anymore.
Just came from Twitter to say thats a fucking shit take. Please never discuss One Piece ever again.

:seriously: Zoro's goal is already overshadowed by Luffy's
He himself bowed to Mihawk to get stronger and help Luffy be PK.

Mihawk vs Zoro won't happen. The battle lost its weight when Mihawk trained Zoro and when Mihawk got revoked as warlord
If it does, it won't overshadow any Yonko saga finale battles.

Y'all should stop reading fan feelings
Zoro doesn't need to beat Mihawk anymore.
This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on Worstgen. Zoro will fight Mihawk. that shouldn't even need to be said to anyone who has a brain, and it will be one of the most compelling fights in the history of manga. Mihawk is not represented by his warlord status. That's meaningless to him. He is the world's strongest swordsman. One of the most powerful in the history of the verse and by taking him down as well as his feats in Wano, raftel, and the final war Zoro will reach a level of fame rivaled only by Luffy.

Last edited:
Luffy vs blackbeard
/thread
:few:

Considering that I don't see Oda giving BB advance level Haki but only DF related PUs the fight will end up being generic.

( if Oda only allows Luffy to unlock awakening in that fight things would get interesting tho but if Luffy already knows it then meh).
Post automatically merged:

jesus yall flaming ndule
:josad:
And none of them had good lawyers.

:smoothieduck:

:few:

Considering that I don't see Oda giving BB advance level Haki but only DF related PUs the fight will end up being generic.

( if Oda only allows Luffy to unlock awakening in that fight things would get interesting tho but if Luffy already knows it then meh).
Post automatically merged:

And none of them had good lawyers.

:smoothieduck:
generic with earthquakes, giant tsunamis and storms and darkness all around?

Funny you say that when most of the sword fights in general are generic af, big fuck off slash, big fuck off stab, big fuck off cut, dash through cut.
Dont talk about generic in a thread about two swordsmen fighting.

Devil fruit fights are farrr more interesting and have always been.

generic with earthquakes, giant tsunamis and storms and darkness all around?

Funny you say that when most of the sword fights in general are generic af, big fuck off slash, big fuck off stab, big fuck off cut, dash through cut.
Dont talk about generic in a thread about two swordsmen fighting.

Devil fruit fights are farrr more interesting and have always been.
Your view of BB vs Luffy look messy.

Sword fights are not Oda forte tbh we have plenty of series to look to say sword fights are better in the Shonen.

I hope Oda can finally deliver when the main showdown of swordmans come.

Your view of BB vs Luffy look messy.

Sword fights are not Oda forte tbh we have plenty of series to look to say sword fights are better in the Shonen.

I hope Oda can finally deliver when the main showdown of swordmans come.
Dont count on it, every single sword fight was big fuck off slashes and then sword clashes and then dash through cut. Thats it. For the life of me i cannot understand why people find that hype instead of The crazy shit big mom and whitebeard were pulling.Akainu,aokiji,enel.

Sword fights are cool, i love vagabond and berzerk. But at the basis of them, they are just that, ''sword'' fights. They can rarely be as entertaining as fights with powers, or even brawling imo. Thats especially so, if you ask people for epic fights in one piece, aint no one gonna bring these basic sword fights in comparison to cool fights with devil fruit powers.