Fanclub Islam Group

Bro don't think you're alone in this or that your situaiton isn't relatable hence the ease with which we are advising you with.

And you're most welcome.
Yes honestly I have messed up a lot this month may Allah forgive me, but I have yet to miss a prayer or a fast and am trying to focus on my Qu'ran. Ramadan is so close to being over, honestly went by too quickly. I love reading Quran and doing dhikr now, a whole difference between me last year and now.
Post automatically merged:

Been slacking in my Qu'ran readings however, and am only on Juz 15

Yes honestly I have messed up a lot this month may Allah forgive me, but I have yet to miss a prayer or a fast and am trying to focus on my Qu'ran. Ramadan is so close to being over, honestly went by too quickly. I love reading Quran and doing dhikr now, a whole difference between me last year and now.

Glad you are consistent with the Quran now, elhamdulillah
Keep it up post Ramadan as well bro

Like Allah says in Quran
{ وَأَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ طَرَفَیِ ٱلنَّهَارِ وَزُلَفࣰا مِّنَ ٱلَّیۡلِۚ إِنَّ ٱلۡحَسَنَـٰتِ یُذۡهِبۡنَ ٱلسَّیِّـَٔاتِۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ ذِكۡرَىٰ لِلذَّ ٰ⁠كِرِینَ }
[Surah Hûd: 114]
And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

If you do bad, follow it up with a good deed and the bad deed is as if you never committed it mate.

{ ۞ قُلۡ یَـٰعِبَادِیَ ٱلَّذِینَ أَسۡرَفُوا۟ عَلَىٰۤ أَنفُسِهِمۡ لَا تَقۡنَطُوا۟ مِن رَّحۡمَةِ ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ یَغۡفِرُ ٱلذُّنُوبَ جَمِیعًاۚ إِنَّهُۥ هُوَ ٱلۡغَفُورُ ٱلرَّحِیمُ }
[Surah Az-Zumar: 53]

Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allāh. Indeed, Allāh forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Ik its sad that we couldn't make the most this month rather persisted with our worst aspects but if you have hit rock bottom the only was is up.. And Allah is the most general

you gotta do alot of self-introspection bahi..
is it really preferable to be soo mentally numbed that you can't decide and feel whether something is right or wrong..it a means to mental and physical destruction but guess what that informaiton won't help you coz its now cliche to you and you are too numb to understand it and properly fear it rather than just getting the gist of it, Its all about the effort you put in to fight..and wallahi ik you try your best.. Just know that this is one battle you mustn't give up.. If you're unable to cope with it.. Ask the all able...

This deed really robs you of yourself..its all about saving yourself from something that this deed has made you so numb at time that you can't even think of fearing to become let alone register.

{ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ ٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَلۡتَنظُرۡ نَفۡسࣱ مَّا قَدَّمَتۡ لِغَدࣲۖ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ خَبِیرُۢ بِمَا تَعۡمَلُونَ (18) وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ كَٱلَّذِینَ نَسُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ فَأَنسَىٰهُمۡ أَنفُسَهُمۡۚ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡفَـٰسِقُونَ (19) }
[Surah Al-Hashr: 18-19]

O you who have believed, fear Allāh. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow - and fear Allāh. Indeed, Allāh is Aware of what you do.And be not like those who forgot Allāh, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.

But there is one thing that only you can about this. It is to have mercy on yourself and giving this deed up..don't loose yourself no matter the pleasure.. And remebr once you loose the means to regret or the fact that this is a sin in God's eyes.. You'll enter a really dark stage while dealing with this deed it is literally what the verse above says.. You start loosing youself to pleasure and you comply to it than what's right..

. This one is from the heart...

{ ۞ وَسَارِعُوۤا۟ إِلَىٰ مَغۡفِرَةࣲ مِّن رَّبِّكُمۡ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرۡضُهَا ٱلسَّمَـٰوَ ٰ⁠تُ وَٱلۡأَرۡضُ أُعِدَّتۡ لِلۡمُتَّقِینَ (133) ٱلَّذِینَ یُنفِقُونَ فِی ٱلسَّرَّاۤءِ وَٱلضَّرَّاۤءِ وَٱلۡكَـٰظِمِینَ ٱلۡغَیۡظَ وَٱلۡعَافِینَ عَنِ ٱلنَّاسِۗ وَٱللَّهُ یُحِبُّ ٱلۡمُحۡسِنِینَ (134) وَٱلَّذِینَ إِذَا فَعَلُوا۟ فَـٰحِشَةً أَوۡ ظَلَمُوۤا۟ أَنفُسَهُمۡ ذَكَرُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ فَٱسۡتَغۡفَرُوا۟ لِذُنُوبِهِمۡ وَمَن یَغۡفِرُ ٱلذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا ٱللَّهُ وَلَمۡ یُصِرُّوا۟ عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلُوا۟ وَهُمۡ یَعۡلَمُونَ (135) أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ جَزَاۤؤُهُم مَّغۡفِرَةࣱ مِّن رَّبِّهِمۡ وَجَنَّـٰتࣱ تَجۡرِی مِن تَحۡتِهَا ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ خَـٰلِدِینَ فِیهَاۚ وَنِعۡمَ أَجۡرُ ٱلۡعَـٰمِلِینَ (136) }
[Surah Âl-`Imrân: 133-136]

I want you to read this to yourself and translate it.

May allah guide us.. And accept your efforts and ours generally and forgive us for our short comings.

and remember

This world is a prison for the believers and heaven for disbelievers - Prophet SAW

So its bound to be as difficult and taxing bro

Last but not least,

سَارِعُوۤا۟ إِلَىٰ مَغۡفِرَةࣲ مِّن رَّبِّكُمۡ

Kings and Generals is horrible
Kibgs and Generals is not for the seerah tho.. But their presentations are mostly accurate and really immersive

Very unbias too

Last edited:
Do any of you have a solid grasp on islamic history, or know where to start learning?
Ibn Katheer’s Al Bidayah wan Nihayah is one of the more extensive books on Islamic history, but the full version is in Classical Arabic and it’s like at least 10 volumes iirc. There are abridged versions that focus on specific time periods that have been translated. If you want to focus on the story of the prophets a da’ee named Belal Assad has a series on it in YT. Haven’t seen it myself but been told it’s solid. Most books on the Seerah also summarize the history from the time of Ismail AS so there’s that too.

Whatever happens don’t leave off the prayer and dua. You’ve made progress, failure is just another step towards success.

Last edited:
Ibn Katheer’s Al Bidayah wan Nihayah is one of the more extensive books on Islamic history, but the full version is in Classical Arabic and it’s like at least 10 volumes iirc. There are abridged versions that focus on specific time periods that have been translated. If you want to focus on the story of the prophets a da’ee named Belal Assad has a series on it in YT. Haven’t seen it myself but been told it’s solid. Most books on the Seerah also summarize the history from the time of Ismail AS so there’s that too.

Whatever happens don’t leave off the prayer and dua. You’ve made progress, failure is just another step towards success.
Thank you for the recommendation
I’ve heard of Al Bidayah wan Nihayah before
Will be sure to check it out

The wisdom in it is that nobody knows exactly. It could be any one of the last ten days of the month of Ramadan, and the wisdom there is that we would be more pious and devoted to our deen and through that devotion we would earn Allah's mercy and forgiveness
Thanks brother. So in short we should use all the last 10 days as if it was the qadr night day.

Anyone know when exactly the laylatul qadr night is? I want to stay awake longer on that day and pray more.
We don't know as humans. However, there are some Sahih Hadith that could narrow it down:

Such as:

1. Rainy night according to Prophet PBUH

2. Weak Sun following day

3. Sakeenah (Peace/Tranquility) of that night

4. Seek on last night of Ramadan

Some background Hadith not sure if Sahih, the knowledge of Laylatul Qadr was with the Prophet SA, but he was confused and forgot as some men were arguing within the Masjid.

Allah knows best of course, maybe it was supposed to be this way. If we knew, then we would sin all year and only go hard worshipping Allah one day of the year because of its equivalence to 83 years of worship.

We don't know as humans. However, there are some Sahih Hadith that could narrow it down:

Such as:

1. Rainy night according to Prophet PBUH

2. Weak Sun following day

3. Sakeenah (Peace/Tranquility) of that night

4. Seek on last night of Ramadan

Some background Hadith not sure if Sahih, the knowledge of Laylatul Qadr was with the Prophet SA, but he was confused and forgot as some men were arguing within the Masjid.

Allah knows best of course, maybe it was supposed to be this way. If we knew, then we would sin all year and only go hard worshipping Allah one day of the year because of its equivalence to 83 years of worship.

Its one of the five last 10 nights, the odd nights I hear

so like 21, 23, 25, 27 and 29

Isn't Bidayah Wan Nihaya is bit too detailed for laymen to read it solo?

Guys btw the Qadr could be any nights of the 10 strive in all of them.