Future Events It would never be a Kaido vs the Straw hats

And yet, after scaring Kaido, Oden immediately went for his head and would have decapitated him if it was not for the old hag.
Same for the scabbards : "As long as his head is not decapitated, the fight is not over".
And what about Zoro's Hiryu Kaen which is referencing Ryuma beheading a dragon above the Flower Capital's skies (wait ... where is Onigashima Island going right now ? 😏)
Onigashima is on clouds..

and coulds are oda's farts..

proven in an S B S

As cool as the SHs vs Kaido would be, I doubt oda will actually do it. We’ve seen before how the weaker SHs can be useful in a team fight against enemies out of their league, so as long as they stayed away and provided ranged support, i don’t think it would be too much of a stretch.
Oda will probably just have them doing fodder control and dealing with onigaishima floating for the rest of the arc though

All the straw hats can't damage kaido bar Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato. the only ones who can act as a distraction are Franky(but is Franky shogun is damaged) and Sanji.
nami and ussop were complete fodders against ulti
brook and robin are just too weak
jimbe he does not have enough strength against a serious yonko
Really **** :whitepress: I'm pretty confident all straw hats are able to damage kaido in there own way, do you seriously think they can't , I don't think you know the straw hats pirates
Post automatically merged:

sanji is being highly underestimated again..
yeah plus they're even underestimating franky beam also

Last edited: