Future Events It would never be a Kaido vs the Straw hats

All the straw hats can't damage kaido bar Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato. the only ones who can act as a distraction are Franky(but is Franky shogun is damaged) and Sanji.
nami and ussop were complete fodders against ulti
brook and robin are just too weak
jimbe he does not have enough strength against a serious yonko
I won't go that far as saying they can't do anything to him. If the Scabbards and Killer can make him in pain‚ then so at least Sanji and Jinbei. Even if so little that it would be insignificant‚ which isn't far from Zoro‚ seeing how Asura didn't even make Kaido go to his knees and recovered in a second

I won't go that far as saying they can't do anything to him. If the Scabbards and Killer can make him in pain‚ then so at least Sanji and Jinbei. Even if so little that it would be insignificant‚ which isn't far from Zoro‚ seeing how Asura didn't even make Kaido go to his knees and recovered in a second
Killer used a specific attack to bypass his durability, the SH lack said attacks.

Most straw hats couldn’t get past a Pacifistas metal skin pre timeskip either and was still helpful.

Oars literally couldn’t feel pain and the straw hats all helped out there as well.

Not being able to hurt doesn’t mean not being able to help. Keep underestimating the king of the pirates crew sure.

"Which isn't far" ? "Didn't even make" ?
Look, Luffy knocked Kaido down several times at the start of Wano and yet he didn't even make the slightest bit of damage to Kaido.
Zoro, on the other hand, is the second person EVER to scar Kaido ...

"Which isn't far" ? "Didn't even make" ?
Look Luffy made Kaido fall multiple times at the beginning of Wano, yet he didn't even make the slightest damage to Kaido.
Zoro, on the other hand, is the second person EVER to scar Kaido ...
Cause Zoro is a swordsman. Scarring is what a sword does. Luffy is not a swordsman...on the other hand‚ Luffy brought Kaido to the ground‚ Zoro scarred him ( impressive ) ‚ but Kaido took the time to compliment Zoro without even going to his knees and recovering in a second. This is Oda manga panels showing these facts not me

Most straw hats couldn’t get past a Pacifistas metal skin pre timeskip either and was still helpful.

Oars literally couldn’t feel pain and the straw hats all helped out there as well.

Not being able to hurt doesn’t mean not being able to help. Keep underestimating the king of the pirates crew sure.
Because they caused trouble to a brainless monster like Oars who lacks any important attack, mf was just punching and kicking. One of Kaido's Tatsumaki in Dragon form claps almost every SH bar Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei. Hell, even his wind scythes would clap them no need for a Tatsumaki.
Post automatically merged:

Cause Zoro is a swordsman. Scarring is what a sword does. Luffy is not a swordsman...on the other hand‚ Luffy brought Kaido to the ground‚ Zoro scarred him ( impressive ) ‚ but Kaido took the time to compliment Zoro without even going to his knees and recovering in a second. This is Oda manga panels showing these facts not me
Now knocking down someone is that big of a deal lol.

Because they caused trouble to a brainless monster like Oars who lacks any important attack, mf was just punching and kicking. One of Kaido's Tatsumaki in Dragon form claps almost every SH bar Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei.

Did Zoro do it ? That no big of a deal thing ? Lol. If a scar is deep Kaido should go down right ?

Because they caused trouble to a brainless monster like Oars who lacks any important attack, mf was just punching and kicking. One of Kaido's Tatsumaki in Dragon form claps almost every SH bar Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei.

See and you’re just downplaying the straw hats here. They all have ways to help and their own strength. We’ll just have to wait and see but the straw hats are strongest together and Kaido isn’t going to fall to just 1 2 or 3 of them.

Then why Luffy didn't break Kaido's teeth with the uppercut ? Or are you gonna still say it's because he's not a swordsman :choppawhat:

Then why Luffy didn't break Kaido's teeth with the uppercut ? Or are you gonna still say it's because he's not a swordsman :choppawhat:
I don't remember Luffy needing to break any of Lucci‚ Hodi‚ Moria‚ Enel‚ Doflamingo's teeth to defeat them. Since when does blunt attacks need to break someone's teeth to be considered strong lol

When Zoro's opponent falls down that means that the fight is over mostly because of blood lose. A punch has enough force to push someone or to make him fall, a sword slices.
And Kaido didn't fall down nor even go to one knee‚ hence low blood loss‚ hence your post supports my point‚ this scar is nothing.

H

humanbeing

well truth be told. ony Luffy , Zoro , Sanji and Jinbe can be part of a fight against a Yonko the others will be just burden, they don't have haki.