Future Events It would never be a Kaido vs the Straw hats

As I said, everyone bar Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei die to some wind scythes. And that's a fact.
It’s not a fact that’s just speculation. Oda doesn’t care about powerscaling fights he draws what he wants and if he wants the straw hats vs Kaido it’s going to happen despite your idea that the rest of the straw hats are too weak.

And Kaido didn't fall down nor even go to one knee‚ hence low blood loss‚ hence your post supports my point‚ this scar is nothing.
Kaido's recovery rate made the scar close up faster and thus, the blood lose was non-existent. Attacks from swords lacks the blunt effect.
Post automatically merged:

It’s not a fact that’s just speculation. Oda doesn’t care about powerscaling fights he draws what he wants and if he wants the straw hats vs Kaido it’s going to happen despite your idea that the rest of the straw hats are too weak.
Yeah, a speculation for sure. The SH can't even sense the scythes let alone dodge them. Ofc, Oda can do whatever he wants but that doesn't mean that it makes sense. Stop acting like every SH would give the Scythes the Zoro treatment.

I don't remember Luffy needing to break any of Lucci‚ Hodi‚ Moria‚ Enel‚ Doflamingo's teeth to defeat them. Since when does blunt attacks need to break someone's teeth to be considered strong lol
I mean we're talking about the Strongest Creature here reknown for his toughness.
It's not like he's gonna be beaten by a simple punch like the others ... besides I'm pretty sure Oda said something along those lines, didn't he ? :wellwell:

I think the SHs outside Luffy, Zoro and Yamato can at least hurt/irritate/itch a weakened Kaido a bit... They can act as decoys/distractions in order for Luffy, Zoro and Yamato to land cleanly...

But hey, if Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky and Brook awaken (or whoever among them will awaken) their CoA before they clash against Kaido then they alongside Sanji and Jinbe can target the scars made by Zoro and Oden (like how the Scabbards did) altogether... Nami (the only SH I suspect not to awaken CoA) has Zeus which I think can itch a weakened Kaido...

I mean we're talking about the Strongest Creature here reknown for his toughness.
It's not like he's gonna be beaten by a simple punch like the others ... besides I'm pretty sure Oda said something along those lines, didn't he ? :wellwell:
I am not the one who started defending Luffy‚ I was replying to someone (maybe you ) saying Zoro is so amazing that he scarred Kaido...a scar that didn't even make him go to one knee

I think the SHs outside Luffy, Zoro and Yamato can at least hurt/irritate/itch a weakened Kaido a bit... They can act as decoys/distractions in order for Luffy, Zoro and Yamato to land cleanly...

But hey, if Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky and Brook awaken (or whoever among them will awaken) their CoA before they clash against Kaido then they alongside Sanji and Jinbe can target the scars made by Zoro and Oden (like how the Scabbards did) altogether... Nami (the only SH I suspect not to awaken CoA) has Zeus which I think can itch a weakened Kaido...
Again, 1 Tatsumaki or some wind scythes are enough to kill them with or withour CoA.

I am not the one who started defending Luffy‚ I was replying to someone (maybe you ) saying Zoro is so amazing that he scarred Kaido...a scar that didn't even make him go to one knee
You should rlly re-watch Zoro's fights, when his opponent is knocked down the fight is over. Zoro isn't like Luffy, he doesn't need to knock them down 20 times before doing some damage.

Knocking down someone doesn't mean shit and that's it. Stop acting like it is a big deal when we saw G3 Luffy Pre-Udon knocking Kaido down.
And how is scarring someone as a swordsman ... A scar that didn't even bring Kaido to one knee impressive for a swordsman aiming to be the strongest. If Mihawk was the one slashing Kaido with Enma‚ I would assume more damage would have been done

I won't go that far as saying they can't do anything to him. If the Scabbards and Killer can make him in pain‚ then so at least Sanji and Jinbei. Even if so little that it would be insignificant‚ which isn't far from Zoro‚ seeing how Asura didn't even make Kaido go to his knees and recovered in a second
You sure Ashura didn't make kaido go into his knees:bamathink:

Im not in the computer right now but I assure you that when zoro used Ashura he is on he is on his knees

And how is scarring someone as a swordsman ... A scar that didn't even bring Kaido to one knee impressive for a swordsman aiming to be the strongest. If Mihawk was the one slashing Kaido with Enma‚ I would assume more damage would have been done
It's impressive because the character that got scared is known for having scales impossoble to cut and for fighting several top tiers before yet he only got scared twice. Meaning that the other guys tried to deal damage to him yet they didn't even scar him.

Again, 1 Tatsumaki or some wind scythes are enough to kill them with or withour CoA.
If it lands... If not then it won't work...

You underestimate the SHs too much... I doubt you'll think the same if it's the likes of the unnamed Red Hair Pirates or Blackbeard Pirates' Impel Down recruits who will gang up against Kaido...

It's impressive because the character that got scared is known for having scales impossoble to cut and for fighting several top tiers before yet he only got scared twice. Meaning that the other guys tried to deal damage to him yet they didn't even scar him.
Exactly . Impressive for a character of lower tier compared to Kaido‚ but in a one one one fight. This asura ( if it even lands ) is insignificant

Better than everything ? I don't remember Zoro fighting Kaido without touching him Roger - Whitebeard style like Luffy did
The damage is still close to non-existent even tho he punched him without touching him, Kaido himself said that he was disappointed at his lame coating.

If it lands... If not then it won't work...

You underestimate the SHs too much... I doubt you'll think the same if it's the likes of the unnamed Red Hair Pirates or Blackbeard Pirates' Impel Down recruits who will gang up against Kaido...
And what are they going to do? Dodge or counter the tornado? Guess what, they can't. They can't even sense the invisible scythes let alone dodge them.

The damage is still close to non-existent even tho he punched him without touching him, Kaido himself said that he was disappointed at his lame coating.
Kaido didn't deny it when Luffy replied back ' it may not be perfect but it is still hurting you these punches '. And that is Oda saying this

Exactly . Impressive for a character of lower tier compared to Kaido‚ but in a one one one fight. This asura ( if it even lands ) is insignificant
Insignificant or not in a fight, it's still impressive in the OP verse considering that Kaido fought the likes of Shanks, Roger, Rocks, WB... Yet they didn't scar him.

Kaido didn't deny it when Luffy replied back ' it may not be perfect but it is still hurting you these punches '. And that is Oda saying this
Then, Oda himself is laughing at Luffy's lame CoC.