Future Events It would never be a Kaido vs the Straw hats

Insignificant or not in a fight, it's still impressive in the OP verse considering that Kaido fought the likes of Shanks, Roger, Rocks, WB... Yet they didn't scar him.
Post automatically merged:

Then, Oda himself is laughing at Luffy's lame CoC.
Of course Luffy's coc would be lame since be literally just learned the advanced version. Still better than any Zoro showing

I don't remember zoro getting sent flying off onigashima and getting laughed it
Do you have any on panel proof that Kaido knocked Luffy flying off Onigishima ? Not that he lost consciousness from a technique he just learned the advanced form of and lacked control of ?

And what are they going to do? Dodge or counter the tornado? Guess what, they can't. They can't even sense the invisible scythes let alone dodge them.
They will be able to dodge it or someone among Luffy, Zoro or Yamato will block or counter...

You're forgetting that this is a tag battle with those 3... And that Kaido will more or less very much weakened at that point, enough for Luffy and Zoro to finish him... No way Oda will pit the SHs outside Luffy, Zoro and Yamato against a healthy Kaido...

Now, do you think the unnamed Red Hair Pirates or the Impel Down recruits of Blackbeard Pirates can dodge or counter the tornado?

They will be able to dodge it or someone among Luffy, Zoro or Yamato will block or counter...

You're forgetting that this is a tag battle with those 3... And that Kaido will more or less very much weakened at that point, enough for Luffy and Zoro to finish him... No way Oda will pit the SHs outside Luffy, Zoro and Yamato against a healthy Kaido...

Now, do you think the unnamed Red Hair Pirates or the Impel Down recruits of Blackbeard Pirates can dodge or counter the tornado?
You just proved me that they need to get carried by the stronger SHs because alone they are useless. If two of them can't even fave a single Tobbi Ropo don't expect them to deal with someone several times stronger than all of them combined.

The discussion is about the SH against Kaido, bringing up other crews is pointless.

You just proved me that they need to get carried by the stronger SH because alone they are useless. If two of them can't even fave a single Tobbi Ropo don't expect them to deal with someone several times stronger than all of them combined.
We're talking about tag team, the efforts would be collective... And again, you're obviously talking as if they will clash against a healthy Kaido...

post wci Luffy that is stronger than Sanji could not do anything to kaido. if he was in onigashima currently he would only act as a distraction
you're not taking fighting style, techniques in conjunction with brute strength into consideration... and bruh how do you know how strong is sanji... i as fan don't even know his peak strength yet... enlighten me.. who are you so wise in the ways of clairvoyance to know this..

Wci Luffy went all out... and sanji didnt but showed ample without fighting..
on what basis exactly do you say that sanji wouldn't be able to damage kaido at all..

First, Yamato isn't a crewmate.

Second, Kaido was hurt by some pointy rocks, his own fire and internal attacks. If Oda wanted to he would easily find a way for Sanji's heat and Jinbe's waves to hurt him —which isn't the same as significantly damaging him.

Third, a tag battle is about cooperating, not about each individual doing some damage. Brook can freeze, Nami may be capable of controlling Kaido's own weather techniques, Chopper can come up with strategies to focus on his scar as a weak point, and so on.

A fight of all the Straw Hats against Kaido could be easily done as long as you use some imagination.

First, Yamato isn't a crewmate.

Second, Kaido was hurt by some pointy rocks, his own fire and internal attacks. If Oda wanted to he would easily find a way for Sanji's heat and Jinbe's waves to hurt him —which isn't the same as significantly damaging him.

Third, a tag battle is about cooperating, not about each individual doing some damage. Brook can freeze, Nami may be capable of controlling Kaido's own weather techniques, Chopper can come up with strategies to focus on his scar as a weak point, and so on.

A fight of all the Straw Hats against Kaido could be easily done as long as you use some imagination.
I was arguing against points saying Sanji and Jinbei would be insignificant in a group fight against Kaido. But I have to disagree with you‚ Nami‚ Brook and Chopper are insignificant

I was arguing against points saying Sanji and Jinbei would be insignificant in a group fight against Kaido. But I have to disagree with you‚ Nami‚ Brook and Chopper are insignificant
They aren't insignificant, they are capable people at doing what they know whether they can directly hurt Kaido or not. How a person like Nami, who understands weather better than Kaido himself, is irrelevant against a fighter that uses tornados, for example?

"I was hoping I'd at least knock you down" - Roronoa Zoro to Kaido
Yikes...

but this goes back to what a brawler is capable of and what's convenient for that fighting style in comparisons to swordsman..

so a brawler knocking you off your balance is just knocking you with enough force to cause you to loose balance..

on the flip side a swordsman knocking you down is a sign that you have lost just by the swordsman cutting you and you have succumbed to that attack

I have already brought up this point.

It will be strawhats' fight.

First, Luffy power up (New Haki), Zoro power up (Enma), Sanji (new attacks + raid suite), Nami (complete control over Zeus, Zeus has to prove that he is stronger than Hera), Ussop's comment about how Tama is being helpful in the war and how Nami has gotten a new PU. Last chapter also built on this, Sanji's comment about Franky possibly obtaining Queen's tech.
Oda has been working on powering up SHs, it is not obvious yet, but it will be noticeable soon.

Law, Kidd and Killer will fight Big Mom, while SHs fight with Kaido.