Itachi vs Kakashi

Yes, pretty sure Itachi stated multiple times how an MS sharingan is the only way to break Tsukuyomi. Only to be surprised by Sasuke’s eyes breaking it

War Obito was manipulating Kakashi so he could get rid of the seal in his heart. Using that fight to scale anyone is retarded
Post automatically merged:

DMS Kamui is an instant kill lol, it teleports faster than Juubidara’s attacks
He admit that he would be dead if Itachi knew his secret

He admit that he would be dead if Itachi knew his secret
Yeah as in “the Amaterasu almost killed me if it wasn’t for Kamui”. It has more to do with that instance than an actual fight lol.

Since we are going to start pulling panels out of context here's my favorite one of Itachi admitting he's weaker than Madara(Tobi)

Anyways why did this turn into an Itachi scaling? The answer to the OP is yes. MS can break through Tsukuyomi

Yeah as in “the Amaterasu almost killed me if it wasn’t for Kamui”. It has more to do with that instance than an actual fight lol.

Since we are going to start pulling panels out of context here's my favorite one of Itachi admitting he's weaker than Madara(Tobi)

We are talking about Obito not Tobi

War Obito was manipulating Kakashi so he could get rid of the seal in his heart. Using that fight to scale anyone is retarded
Not only that. War kakashi was outperforming kages and going even with minato.

comparing war arc kakashi to 3 tomoe kakashi is like a joke. War arc kakashi mid diffs alive itachi

Tobi/ Madara was controlling Obito - and Madara didnt have real body
Madara was dead by the time Obito
controlled the 9 tails, we literally see his fight with Konoha from Obito’s POV.

also that page is just Obito trying to give to an excuse as to why he’s not as strong as prime Madara. We literally see later that Prime Madara is above every bum in that room

The question is he able to break Tsukuyomi like Sasuke did if he had mangekyou sharingan
That was brotherly love. If Itachi wanted he could have killed Sasuke with it. Itachi is an unbeatable Gary sue because he can look at you and kill you or use his unbreakable shield or unstoppable sword.

To best Itaxhi you have to be a better ninja like Jiriya or madara. Or just be OP like Killerbee. Them again he has feats that aren't real like him going hand to hand with KCM naruto. In reality a ninja like killerbee should be able to beat Itachi but theirs so much Gary sueness in the air it could go either way.

Jiriya could beat Itachi especially in his sage mode but really if you start the battle 10 meters away. Jiriya has to instantly look down putting him at a disadvantage. So for battledomes Itachi has the perfect set but in a real ninja war you see how Kabuto did both Sasuke and Itachi. There's no way they should have one that battle but Kishi literally write in a duex exmachina for him to win.

Kakashi just plain can't win. He's weaker in every category. He has a small chance of winning with Obitos double ms sharigan. Though if he doesn't one tap itachi he will figure it out and mid diff kakashi.

Kakashi is the weakest hokage.

That was brotherly love. If Itachi wanted he could have killed Sasuke with it. Itachi is an unbeatable Gary sue because he can look at you and kill you or use his unbreakable shield or unstoppable sword.

To best Itaxhi you have to be a better ninja like Jiriya or madara. Or just be OP like Killerbee. Them again he has feats that aren't real like him going hand to hand with KCM naruto. In reality a ninja like killerbee should be able to beat Itachi but theirs so much Gary sueness in the air it could go either way.

Jiriya could beat Itachi especially in his sage mode but really if you start the battle 10 meters away. Jiriya has to instantly look down putting him at a disadvantage. So for battledomes Itachi has the perfect set but in a real ninja war you see how Kabuto did both Sasuke and Itachi. There's no way they should have one that battle but Kishi literally write in a duex exmachina for him to win.

Kakashi just plain can't win. He's weaker in every category. He has a small chance of winning with Obitos double ms sharigan. Though if he doesn't one tap itachi he will figure it out and mid diff kakashi.

Kakashi is the weakest hokage.
I want to say that Kakashi was fighting Obito where he lost to Itachi
And no Jiraiya cant beat Itachi

Madara was dead by the time Obito
controlled the 9 tails, we literally see his fight with Konoha from Obito’s POV.

also that page is just Obito trying to give to an excuse as to why he’s not as strong as prime Madara. We literally see later that Prime Madara is above every bum in that room
I just said that Madara was controlling Obito when it was necessary

Not only that. War kakashi was outperforming kages and going even with minato.

comparing war arc kakashi to 3 tomoe kakashi is like a joke. War arc kakashi mid diffs alive itachi
Is this a joke? Kakashi couldnt even beat Itachi with 30% of his power

Last edited:

You say itachi can beat Jiriya. Itachi said he couldn't. Itachi and pein were the strongest in akatsuki sans obito. Both if them said Jiriya was stronger. Itachi said he would kill both him and kisame and that makes sense because he was like 16/17 at the time and may not have had his shield. Jiriya then went on to prove his prowress in fighting pain by himself without knowing that Nagato was controlling them from a distance.

Everything in the manga proves what I'm saying buy you go ahead and say na uh. That's a valid argument aswell.

To prove what I'm saying Naruto using a similar kit to jiriya defeated Pein and confronted Nagato. Only difference is Jiriya has unlimited sage mode. The key to reading is comprehension. Jiriya killed three points body's not knowing their was more and lost an arm in the process. The lack of knowledge is what did him in. The idea that jiriya couldn't then defeat the other 2 body's if he had not lost his arm is ridiculous. Even after losing the arm he was able to escape into another dimension and against the wishbone his advisors he chose to keep fighting to learn about Nagatos secret and the secret of the rinnengan which nobody alive at that point knew.

He sacrificed his life to tell konoha about nothing they never could have known both saving the village from pain and helping in the final war. And this is after he infiltrated a village beat two joining and 2 shot konan who was an upper echelon akatsuki member.

So if you think jiriya who beat 2 joining and an akatsuki member and three pain body's is losing to a 16 year old Itachi when he literally has sage mode and two elder frogs also using sage Chakra that's on you. Though jiriya was among the top 5 strongest people alive at the time of his death.

A
Oonoki
Jiriya
Obito
Pein

You can put Itachi in that list but acknowledge and don't wank that he has a good chance of beating Itachi. Itachi could never infiltrate a village face two joining face pein and then take down three pein body's. He'd grab his eye and retreat after fighting konan if he can even reliably beat her.

Madara never controlled Obito. He literally put a thing in place because he expected Obito to not follow through the initial plan

and Zetsu led Kabuto and told him to use it as a bargaining chip against Obito because at that point Obito had no interest in reviving Madara

So tell me, when did Madara control Obito? Manipulated? Yes. Control? No lol.

Madara never controlled Obito. He literally put a thing in place because he expected Obito to not follow through the initial plan

and Zetsu led Kabuto and told him to use it as a bargaining chip against Obito because at that point Obito had no interest in reviving Madara

So tell me, when did Madara control Obito? Manipulated? Yes. Control? No lol.
Tobi is Madara and if you dont believe it, im not going to try to convince you otherwise

Tobidara is dead, move on
not - there is Zetsu if you look closely

What the fuck

Obito played the madara role so perfectly people actually think he is madara
There are few images that proves you wrong and Kisame saw him

You say itachi can beat Jiriya. Itachi said he couldn't. Itachi and pein were the strongest in akatsuki sans obito. Both if them said Jiriya was stronger. Itachi said he would kill both him and kisame and that makes sense because he was like 16/17 at the time and may not have had his shield. Jiriya then went on to prove his prowress in fighting pain by himself without knowing that Nagato was controlling them from a distance.

Everything in the manga proves what I'm saying buy you go ahead and say na uh. That's a valid argument aswell.

To prove what I'm saying Naruto using a similar kit to jiriya defeated Pein and confronted Nagato. Only difference is Jiriya has unlimited sage mode. The key to reading is comprehension. Jiriya killed three points body's not knowing their was more and lost an arm in the process. The lack of knowledge is what did him in. The idea that jiriya couldn't then defeat the other 2 body's if he had not lost his arm is ridiculous. Even after losing the arm he was able to escape into another dimension and against the wishbone his advisors he chose to keep fighting to learn about Nagatos secret and the secret of the rinnengan which nobody alive at that point knew.

He sacrificed his life to tell konoha about nothing they never could have known both saving the village from pain and helping in the final war. And this is after he infiltrated a village beat two joining and 2 shot konan who was an upper echelon akatsuki member.

So if you think jiriya who beat 2 joining and an akatsuki member and three pain body's is losing to a 16 year old Itachi when he literally has sage mode and two elder frogs also using sage Chakra that's on you. Though jiriya was among the top 5 strongest people alive at the time of his death.

A
Oonoki
Jiriya
Obito
Pein

You can put Itachi in that list but acknowledge and don't wank that he has a good chance of beating Itachi. Itachi could never infiltrate a village face two joining face pein and then take down three pein body's. He'd grab his eye and retreat after fighting konan if he can even reliably beat her.
Can you show the scan where Itachi said he cant beat Jiraiya?

Last edited: