Current Events It's confirmed, Wano won't be easy victory for Luffy side

Damn we could already feel it from full zoan Jack already annihilating a country of warriors(without Inu / Neko) in their most powerful form(Sulong), and he still has hybrid, let alone awakening. The calamity wank will be insane :steef:
The hype is insane, take down warriors who standing above characters like Kyros/Diamante/Trebol and Pedro and he took over 100 if not 200 down!!
And that in his weakest form!!
Imagine he using hybird to match Sulong Inu and Neko and later awakening to beat both down, I would jizz in my pants actually if that would happen. Also Greg said he don't belive in 1vs1 fights, it will be a raid against bosses where you need a team to take then down. If Jack is just this insane, can you imagine Queen and King let alone Kaido???
Post automatically merged:

Tobi Roppo ~ Doflamingo / Boa Hancock ~ Smoothie / Cracker.

Katakuri ~ Awakened Calamities
Welcome back to our Tobi Roppo ~ Doflamingo hype:steef::finally:

Well injuring is fine but the amount of injury is whats important. Kaido still has top tier base stats if not more, while luffy can hurt him now, how much of that will he be ablle to do? half the scabbards are high tiers btw, the dukes/denjiro/Ahura are in the yc range imo, and they didnt do much with their combined attack, so anyways, ill wait and see tbh.
Yeah, imo its gonna be Sns vs him with the marines coming in and dealing with bm, maybe Fuji/Ryokugyu comes in and fights her.
Aye, wait and see is the only thing to do. Hell, we might get another Asura/DJ deal that comes out of nowhere for all we know. Lol.

Aye, 1/2 of the Scabbards are but the other 1/2 are not. Kiku (if I recall correctly) straight up ran through Kaido’s hand. That being said, my poor choice of words did make it sound like I was claiming all the Scabbards are mid tiers, which is wrong.

Anyway, the difficulty of the Kaido fight is probably going to hinge on how Oda decides to portray an awakened mythical zoan.

Greg doesn't necessarily believe the raid will fail. But he believes there will be a pushback, which seem obvious imo. Fight against 2 emperors cant be easy

Lol he even said it when some user said that awakened not beeing a form:
That's incorrect. Chopper's Monster Point is awakened. The guards of Impel Down are also awakened and there's a clear give-away, their hooves or nails becoming dark projections. This remains true thus far for all but chihuahua.

He literally confirm my theory with this!!!
Bye bye Sulong Inu and Neko, if Jack pulling out awakening together with the flying six, god save the alliance then.
Don´t wanna start even with King,Queen or fucking Kaido, let alone none of these even use their hybrid forms xD
what dark projections?

Caribou is unused (will probably be used as a vessel to store the alliance survivors and escape with him)
or rather he's unused because he still didn't tell Kaido about shirahoshi which needs to happen, especially after Kaido mentioned going after ancient weapons

I'm really tired of crazy guys thinking the alliance will fail, the battle will be tough, but Luffy will win and wano will end with a big party and dawn will come. imagine we need 50 more battle chapters for the alliance to fail, and we need 100 more chapters for the 2nd battle either. don't say trash like luffy will leave wano without winning kaido, people say that doesn't read one piece

@MarineHQ62 , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion
Greg is very close to Oda, he even can´t post theory on his own who are close to the orginal story, he show it first Oda and the editors and they decide if he gonna post it or not because of spoiler warning.
Greg saying "we haven´t seens Awakened King,Queen and Jack" literally hint a big fact that he probably knows that all Calamity having awakened. And look what he saying here: We haven´t seen"....
Seen, it could mean the Awakened form is indeed a new and strong form for Zoans, in that case Jack not only show his hybrid form but he also have his awakened form who could be similar like monster point chopper.

With the fact that Greg know manystuffs before we even see them and he beeing close to Oda, I could imagine these words as big hints.
In the fact that Inu and Neko already using sulong against Zoan Jack as their trumpcard, showing you that Jack could take the W in this battle. Let say Greg "hint" is right and Jack kinda get a new form(awakened) with make him twice stronger then his hybrid form, I could imagine the battle against the sulong like this:

Jack get beaten up in his mammoth form>he switch to hybrid and show new skills against both Sulong, he kinda match them>Sulong Inu and Neko using their final attack>Jack seems be down but he then use awakened Zoan who is also the first shown awakened zoan in the manga>Jack beat both Sulong Inu and Neko....

Also he even hint that the Tobi Roppo could use awakening, in that case my prediction who could have it:
WsW/Drake/Sasaki(probably if he face Jinbe later).

Overall seeing Greg saying something like this hype me kinda more for Jack and the other beast pirates, this could became very insane soon.
So zoan users can evolve to whole new form like Pokemon? Well that sounds a good idea.
If this is true then I wonder, whether the Hybrid form will also have their evolved / awakened new form, or it's just their full zoan form that will get a new form?
I will prefer the latter tbh, awakened full zoan form will look more beastly than hybrid, full zoan looks more monster-ish.

So apparently by this formula
Awakened evolved zoan > hybrid form > normal zoan.

Lol he even said it when some user said that awakened not beeing a form:
That's incorrect. Chopper's Monster Point is awakened. The guards of Impel Down are also awakened and there's a clear give-away, their hooves or nails becoming dark projections. This remains true thus far for all but chihuahua.

He literally confirm my theory with this!!!
Bye bye Sulong Inu and Neko, if Jack pulling out awakening together with the flying six, god save the alliance then.
Don´t wanna start even with King,Queen or fucking Kaido, let alone none of these even use their hybrid forms xD
What the fuck?
Chopper already got his awakening all the way since Ennies Lobby arc? And already mastered it during the TS?

Hope this is fake.. I want Chopper to get more power up later (awakening), not that he already has it. Because post tS his Monster Point seems underwhelming..
1 shotted by G3 in PH, restrained by the giant brats in PH.

Oda can't be telling people over and over that One Piece will end in 5 years if he plans to drag Wano for two more... If the alliance fail that's at least another 50-60 chapters of Wano after the defeat and he plans to make Luffy pirate king in 4-5 years.. it just doesn't add up and I am sorry I really do not want to some 20 chapters of the same build up we just had for 70 chapters here in Wano.

The battle will be tough Kaido might go to the capital after thinking he defeated Luffy... Luffy follows him and the final round begins... The alliance losing it means starting it all over again literally the same shit we have been reading for two years now.

Um, Greg is not Oda. But act 3s usually end in tragedy. So something bad will happen.

Well obviously when the alliances strongest force is currently getting bodied by Jack who ain't even the strongest subordinate. What possibly could the rest of them achieve ?
How are they currently "getting bodied by Jack", when Samurais haven't even lifted a finger? You literally got 1 panel of Jack slamming his trunk against some fodder mink, and all of a sudden Jack is bodying everyone, when he is heavily wounded.

The alliance is overwhelmingly winning this battle so far. Oda has made that clear. Something will happen soon to change that.

There's a high chance of defeat. There are just so many elements that will be resolved in that process. Like Queen's problem with Babanuki leading to Tama coming back in the picture.

But I really hate the idea of Luffy, Zoro, and the rest of the alliance actually falling to these losers. The team with Holdem and Alpacaman gets the W, gross.

Greg's new say on Awakened Chopper.

Like when that Toei staff thought Ryu Commander was the "sixth" Kyuranger, it's guesswork until further confirmation.
That we Chopper monster point and awakenend impel down users, Greg had already this though years ago. Since that he speak about one piece and meet Oda Multiple times, Greg has some intel on the manga who even Toei didn't have. We speak about a guy who get invite to Oda Party and could read three chapters(955/956/957) before we getting them. I know he right now "guesting" but im also sure their lies the truth about his post with the awakened "guesting".

@Tejas
You though about awakenend Calamity and Flyers speculation? Do you agree with Greg?

Um, Greg is not Oda. But act 3s usually end in tragedy. So something bad will happen.

How are they currently "getting bodied by Jack", when Samurais haven't even lifted a finger? You literally got 1 panel of Jack slamming his trunk against some fodder mink, and all of a sudden Jack is bodying everyone, when he is heavily wounded.

The alliance is overwhelmingly winning this battle so far. Oda has made that clear. Something will happen soon to change that.
I know that they end in tragedy or drama. But he thinks momo is killing Kaido, which is terrible given what we know about Momo's story arc.

That we Chopper monster point and awakenend impel down users, Greg had already this though years ago. Since that he speak about one piece and meet Oda Multiple times, Greg has some intel on the manga who even Toei didn't have. We speak about a guy who get invite to Oda Party and could read three chapters(955/956/957) before we getting them. I know he right now "guesting" but im also sure their lies the truth about his post with the awakened "guesting".

@Tejas
You though about awakenend Calamity and Flyers speculation? Do you agree with Greg?
TOEI has more information than Greg.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Toei already know the plot and ending of Wano confirmed. Plus the Grandfather of One Piece anime already has key points to the end of the story.

Last edited:
Credits to Greg himself:
Greg:

Folks.
...folks.
Unless Oda breaks his own rules (which I'd love for him to do) and sacred rules of shonen action (also love to see it) and the fundamental element of any heroic story, you ain't seen nothing yet when it comes to what Kaido's side offers.

"But it seems like the Strawhats are winning!"

Congratulations Oda. You fooled another. No. That is not how these work. I told my YouTube followers way back, I was baffled how Oda could balance this in Kaido's favor. I still am. Well...I have a few ideas but! The point is...

It's going to turn in Kaido's favor. It *has* to. If it doesn't, Luffy's victory is hollow. They simply steam-rolled through this impossible force. And that aside, that's just not how you tell a story. Or a good one at least. Think about every victory Luffy has had.

It was ALWAYS when the odds against him and the stakes were at their highest. Even when they one-shotted the entire New Fishman Pirate Crew, the threat of Noah loomed.

Something will occur that turns the odds against the alliance.

Forget that we haven't seen Awakened King, Queen, and Jack. We haven't seen Awakened *Kaido*. Or even if any of the Tobiroppo can do it.

The Numbers are all muscle. They're the reason the common folk can't stand against Kaido. They can be used as a wall to hold back fodder, and also a benchmark for the advcncement of our crew.

No, I don't believe this will be an easy victory. I don't know if it will be the euphoric 1v1 paradise I once dreamed of, but the alliance will not cruise to victory. And anyone who acts surprised when the tables turn, well... Read more One Piece??

If it's five acts, I see this plan ending in defeat but forcing Kaido to move to the capital. But for that to happen, the crew must pick themselves up and move there. If that happens, Oda has a lot of momentum to rebuild. If he was taking his sweet time, I wouldn't doubt it.

Question by a Fan to Greg: Do you think there's any chance for a character from the alliance side to die or the promised big party at the end cancel the possibility of it happening? Rereading Wano I found what could be a loophole for Oda to use in case of "present" deaths, but idk.

Greg's Answer: Yes, I've been saying this forever (^○^)

Source:
Hard to tell without being in Oda's head. People are expecting higher stakes but maybe the stakes are good enough according to Oda.

I remember the crying editor so there's some credence to Oda's inflated ego. I won't make the mistake by expecting some epic arc like I did WCI.

@Tejas
Yes, I do agree. If Oda forgot to show Awakened Zoans in this Zoan centric arc, there would not be a better arc to show it.