Character Discussion It's now time to accept that all Five Elders have CoC as well as being Awakened Mythical Zoans

For a while many have been wondering if the the Gorosei or even just one of them have CoC but now with the last chapter from Lucci's comment to this latest chapter, to me it's obvious now that all Five of them have CoC with Warcury himself already being confirmed.

Lucci, Zoro, Luffy, Kizaru, the Vice Admirals, and Jinbe all feeling Saturn's haki when he arrived on the island.

Lucci commenting on the Elders massive haki.

And now we have this chapter with Jinbe hyping up Mars's haki and Warcury showing off his CoC roar.

Also at this point I'm pretty sure Saturn's eye attack that he does is also a CoC attack, we even see Saturn use that attack when he is in his human/base form.

And if Saturn the weakest of the Five have CoC along with the strongest Warcury, then it's pretty much obvious that the other three have CoC as well.

On top of them being CoC users, they are also Awakened Mythical Zoans, while I know some still they aren't devil fruit users but for now until proven otherwise, I'm still going with them being Mythical Zoan users.

Oh and lastly on top of them being CoC users and Awakened Mythical Zoans, it seems like they are also immortal.

They are beings made of Haki, that Black Form is their Real/Original Form
And their Human Forms were taken from other people

So yes, They have CoC, but it's not like other People. For them, using CoC is like talking or walking
It's like Daz Bonez, u can't say He wields Blades, He is Bladed Human
Same for Gorosei, They didn't learn or acquired CoC, They are Haki Beings

As for how Strong They are, They are basically like Wild Beasts, but with Focus on Haki instead
For example, just like Humans have Doriki (Physical Power Level), Wild Beasts & other Animals also do
And it's obvious that some Beasts are as Physically Strong as Top Tiers, if not beyond
But that doesn't mean that They can Fight better than Humans or necessarily beat them

Zunisha or Sea Kings are Physically Way Beyond Top Tiers, but that doesn't mean They are on that Level as Fighters, cuz They are not
Gorosei are Equivalent of that in Haki, meaning They are at least Top Tiers or beyond when it comes to Haki Level
But that doesn't mean They are Top Tier Fighters, Stats Alone without Technique isn't Enough

So far, They are just Top Tier Presence, but not Top Tier Skill/Threat
If their Weakness is Revealed & their Opponent have a Strong Will (Not Necessarily CoC), They can still be Defeated by High Tiers

Until They show a Named Attack/Skill/Technique that shows They have Top Tier Fighting-Style, i will continue to see them as Future Opponents of Non-Monster Four SHs

Last edited:
Only Topman has CoC confirmed
Mars probably has it too (also Nesujuro)

If Saturn had CoC, Oda would have had him flex CoC and hype it
He could have had CoC clash or spam a CoC move that people would revognize

His eye stare isn't CoC move, or else Luffy or others would comment on it
Why is it that nobody fainted when he did the stare?

I think all 5 might have CoC but right now the safe bet is the top 3 only

True.

1) I do wonder though , why despite of this unreal amount of haki , Ghandi doesn't have Black blade ?! Maybe it's simply because he has just gotten Shodai Kitetsu just a few years ago. Still Oda has lot to reveal about Gorosei & their powers & also about how exactly black blades are achieved in general.

2) I hope on Elbaf, Dragon or / & Shanks "teach" Luffy the highest levels of Haki that they know how to use. Like Conquerer's haki on top of Observation does exactly what , what is the path or ceiling to achieve this "unreal" amount of haki in Gorosei's disposition.

Maybe even Wang Zhi of Rocks pirates or/& Scooper Gaban of Roger pirates also end up teaching Luffy what Prime Rocks & Prime Roger were capable of haki wise. Shanks as a cabin boy back then would have much lesser idea.

3) So yes Goroseis certainly don't look like they are some special one trick gimmick. Even in Luffy vs 1 Gorosei , after luffy runs out of G5,G4,Haki , the Gorosei will win at the end since no way of incurring permanent damage to them has been achieved by Luffy so far.

They have to show speed, AP, technique. For now they seem like glorified punching bags with gimmicky shit like Warcury using his scream + CoC to knock people out.
They 100% got the energy and portrayal. Look how Lucci looked terrified when Mars appeared looking down on him. Earlier in the arc everyone sensing Saturn's ominous haki/aura upon arrival. Jinbei comment on Mars haki aura being insane in this chapter also.

Warcury's CoC burst

So yes, They have CoC, but it's not like other People. For them, using CoC is like talking or walking
Whenever I feel like taking drugs I just read one of your posts and it basically gives me the same effect for free.
They 100% got the energy and portrayal. Look how Lucci looked terrified when Mars appeared looking down on him. Earlier in the arc everyone sensing Saturn's ominous haki/aura upon arrival. Jinbei comment on Mars haki aura being insane in this chapter also.

Warcury's CoC burst
None of them has tangoed with G5 Luffy, they were stopped by the giants. They dont feel like Kaido.

When Mars hit that barrier, there were also some haki trails that looks like CoA/CoC

As for how Strong They are, They are basically like Wild Beasts, but with Focus on Haki instead
For example, just like Humans have Doriki (Physical Power Level), Wild Beasts & other Animals also do
And it's obvious that some Beasts are as Physically Strong as Top Tiers, if not beyond
But that doesn't mean that They can Fight better than Humans or necessarily beat them

Zunisha or Sea Kings are Physically Way Beyond Top Tiers, but that doesn't mean They are on that Level as Fighters, cuz They are not
Gorosei are Equivalent of that in Haki, meaning They are at least Top Tiers or beyond when it comes to Haki Level
But that doesn't mean They are Top Tier Fighters, Stats Alone without Technique isn't Enough

So far, They are just Top Tier Presence, but not Top Tier Skill/Threat
If their Weakness is Revealed & their Opponent have a Strong Will (Not Necessarily CoC), They can still be Defeated by High Tiers

Until They show a Named Attack/Skill/Technique that shows They have Top Tier Fighting-Style, i will continue to see them as Future Opponents of Non-Monster Four SHs
Very interesting. Something is off about the gorosei, it would make sense if they are beings created of haki