Powers & Abilities Its time to accept admirals dont have any advanced abilities

with the exception of barrier haki , i doubt we can say admirals got any advanced ability

for me , the chart is like this :
basic ---------------------------------- advanced
observation -------------------------- future sight
armament -----------------------------barrier haki ----------------internal destruction
conquerors --------------------------- advanced conquerors haki

Devil fruit ----------------------------- devil fruit awakening

the only advanced ability confirmed for admirals is having barrier haki :

but things like future sight , advanced conquerors or even awakening ( which many expected ) have not been shown

1. future sight
i used to think admirals had future sight cause of their feats shown at marineford

it looked awfully alike katakuri who sees the future and reform his body to dodge the attack
but future sight isnt necessary to do this

so what the admirals have been doing can just be them using basic coo to dodge their opponent

now admirals are easily getting blitzed by other strong opponents

i mean getting blitzed doesnt mean u dont have future sight
but oda has always explicitly shown if a character has future sight or not

maybe with the exception of fujitora , i dont see any other admiral having future sight

2. advanced conquerors
we have seen kizaru show his full strength and there was no sign of conquerors haki much less advanced conquerors

and if kizaru hasnt shown advanced conquerors , i think its very safe to say other admirals also dont have it
there simply cannot be the case of 1 admiral having advanced conquerors while the other doesnt
admirals are portrayed on the same level , a conquerors haki buff will place a huge gap between them

its very similar to how all the yonkos have shown advanced conquerors ( with the exception of blackbeard who has an additional toptier df to fill the gap )

3. awakening

admirals are always highlighted as devil fruit monsters
many people expected them to finally show what logia awakening is

but unfortunately , we never got that
and we have also seen kizaru go all out
oda will never show a toptier getting defeated without even showing his true form

people thought punk hazard was the result of aokiji and akainu's logia awakening

but it can simply be their basic df powers
i mean it isnt very hard for aokiji to create ice mountains
he can simply freeze them in seconds

akainu might also have something like that up his sleeve

this df awakening thing is basically linked with every toptier who has a df
people were disappointed that kaido and bigmom werent awakened either
and now its the admirals

i think many people forget that only some devil fruits can awaken

its not that kaido is not as skilled as lucci to awaken his devil fruit
its simply that his df cant awaken

the same is with the admirals

so the things i expected admirals to show was :
- future sight
- df awakening

but they didnt even have that

quite a disappointment

I still think some Admirals have adhaki, some have awakening:

GB might have adcoa, Fuji might have adcoa
Akainu might have awakening + adcoc (or one of these), kuzan and Kizaru might have awakening

You're right, we have forgotten that only some fruits have awakening. Its a rare thing to see awakened fruit users

They have awakening surely.

If they don’t then former admiral fans will be laid to rest because there isnt a sucide prevention program strong enough to contain the ensuing meltdown
:endthis:

with the exception of barrier haki , i doubt we can say admirals got any advanced ability

armament -----------------------------barrier haki ----------------internal destruction

but things like future sight , advanced conquerors or even awakening ( which many expected ) have not been shown

1. future sight
i used to think admirals had future sight cause of their feats shown at marineford

it looked awfully alike katakuri who sees the future and reform his body to dodge the attack

so what the admirals have been doing can just be them using basic coo to dodge their opponent

maybe with the exception of fujitora , i dont see any other admiral having future sight

2. advanced conquerors
we have seen kizaru show his full strength and there was no sign of conquerors haki much less advanced conquerors

and if kizaru hasnt shown advanced conquerors , i think its very safe to say other admirals also dont have it
there simply cannot be the case of 1 admiral having advanced conquerors while the other doesnt
admirals are portrayed on the same level , a conquerors haki buff will place a huge gap between them

its very similar to how all the yonkos have shown advanced conquerors ( with the exception of blackbeard who has an additional toptier df to fill the gap )

3. awakening

oda will never show a toptier getting defeated without even showing his true form

people thought punk hazard was the result of aokiji and akainu's logia awakening

and now its the admirals

- future sight
- df awakening

quite a disappointment

Admiral fans need to change their country and live with a new identity at this point.
:milaugh::milaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

1. future sight

2. advanced conquerors

3. awakening

and now its the admirals

- future sight
- df awakening

quite a disappointment

Yeah, man, Katakuri would never get hit by Sentomaru if he were using Future Sight. Katakuri could also anticipate G5 coming and would fight to prevent him from grabbing him, just as he did with Kizaru, which is the worst feat I've ever seen. Kizaru was literally caught like a toy by G5 and thrown into the sea. Where is this guy's Future Sight? Body remodeling to avoid attacks was never specified to require Future Sight; if your reaction speed or Observation Haki is better than your opponent's, you can avoid the attack. The issue is that when the opponent is too strong and fast, what happened is what happened, the basic Observation Haki of the admirals is no longer enough because the level is different. We basically had a full-on fight between Kuzan and Garp in the panel, even though Kuzan was getting support from all of Blackbeard's commanders in that fight, and he didn't display Advanced CoC when Garp was literally using it. Oda should have at least shown a clash, the same for Kizaru.

Yeah, man, Katakuri would never get hit by Sentomaru if he were using Future Sight. Katakuri could also anticipate G5 coming and would fight to prevent him from grabbing him, just as he did with Kizaru, which is the worst feat I've ever seen. Kizaru was literally caught like a toy by G5 and thrown into the sea. Where is this guy's Future Sight? Body remodeling to avoid attacks was never specified to require Future Sight; if your reaction speed or Observation Haki is better than your opponent's, you can avoid the attack. The issue is that when the opponent is too strong and fast, what happened is what happened, the basic Observation Haki of the admirals is no longer enough because the level is different. We basically had a full-on fight between Kuzan and Garp in the panel, even though Kuzan was getting support from all of Blackbeard's commanders in that fight, and he didn't display Advanced CoC when Garp was literally using it. Oda should have at least shown a clash, the same for Kizaru.
Don't give Ndule the the chance of making
Kata => Admirals thread.
:shocking::shocking:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

1. future sight

2. advanced conquerors

3. awakening

and now its the admirals

- future sight
- df awakening

quite a disappointment

Also, Kizaru has slow thinking, he speaks slowly. This contradicts the theory that there's a conflict between the user and the Devil Fruit because Kizaru's Devil Fruit is about light and speed, yet Kizaru is slow. It doesn't fit perfectly here, unlike Kaido's nature of chaos and destruction, anger, and that of the Azure Dragon being peace and benevolence.

Haki is just a garbage power system, it's probably safe to assume that Kizaru has Adv Observation, and btw Adv Observation is pointless power up that should not exist, just adds to confusion.

I think the 3 original admirals showed barrier haki when they blocked whitebeard's attack

This is pre-timeskip though, haki hadn't even begun to be fleshed out, so could just be an inconsistency.

Also I'm not even sure if I would call barrier haki 'advanced', Sentomaru is able to do it so it's hardly impressive

No evidence of future sight or flow haki so far. Even fujitora didn't appear to have future sight when Luffy was smacking him around at dressrosa.

Future sight really seems like something that isn't just learned where acoa anyone can learn it.

Safe to say they don't have acoc.

We've seen GB, Kuzan, Fujitora and Kizaru fighting for extended periods.

Not one usage of coc or acoc.

Or future sight.

They might have acoa internal.

That's not really much though when you consider Luffy and Kaido have all 3.

They can awaken? Not really beating the "fruit merchant" allegations.

1. future sight

2. advanced conquerors

3. awakening

and now its the admirals

- future sight
- df awakening

quite a disappointment

It comes with living a sheltered life.

Doffy would have never been this strong as a sheltered CD.

1. future sight

2. advanced conquerors

3. awakening

and now its the admirals

- future sight
- df awakening

quite a disappointment

The only admiral that I think has some king of advhaki is fujitora cuz the dude is the only admiral that aint a logia so to balance this out he had to master haki on a different level than the others which are all logia users.

Paramecia df ffruit from Fujitora looks also pretty recent (he said that he had to get use too)
Post automatically merged:

They have 2 adv hakis and awakening
do you think that Fujitora has more specialities than advcoa and advcoo?
I am stating that cuz the dude is the only admiral that aint a logia user

I think the 3 original admirals showed barrier haki when they blocked whitebeard's attack

This is pre-timeskip though, haki hadn't even begun to be fleshed out, so could just be an inconsistency.

Also I'm not even sure if I would call barrier haki 'advanced', Sentomaru is able to do it so it's hardly impressive

No evidence of future sight or flow haki so far. Even fujitora didn't appear to have future sight when Luffy was smacking him around at dressrosa.
Barrier is flow haki, thats why luffy thought of sentoumaru and rayleigh in udon

Also, Kizaru has slow thinking, he speaks slowly. This contradicts the theory that there's a conflict between the user and the Devil Fruit because Kizaru's Devil Fruit is about light and speed, yet Kizaru is slow. It doesn't fit perfectly here, unlike Kaido's nature of chaos and destruction, anger, and that of the Azure Dragon being peace and benevolence.
That's exactly why both Kizaru and Kaido are not awakened, they go against the nature of their devil fruits.