Break Week It's Time to buy Dragon Stocks.👀

Do you want to buy Dragon Stocks?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

It's alright man it takes some time to achieve your goals
Luffy only just became a Yonko after 20+ years, 2 years and some months in the manga but he's the MC so he'll obviously have some privileges along the way.
And Zoro ain't the WSS yet but we know he will be soon enough.
Same with Koby not being an Admiral yet and what not.
Dragon's just building an army, gathering intel, waiting for the right moment to strike
But trust me, he WILL strike, and he'll do it soon.
Yet Luffy will do more to save the world than Dragon

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
‎
sorry man, Dragon got some respect from me after he left the Marines

but i lost all respect for this man again
What do you expect him to do ?

At best fighting Gorosei.

Sabo already outshined him, Luffy is a given.
Even Zoro might do something better
I am not buying any stock that belongs to Monkey D family. :gonope:
bruh you tagged me for this :goatasure::goatasure:
Alright, but don't back when Wragon hype comes.:goyea:

It just sucks, no matter how logical it is

One Piece is a series where characters do the moral / emotional thing over the logical a lot of the time

some times we praise them, and some times we hate them for it

like Ace getting himself killed because Akainu trash talked Whitebeard

But when i see characters with so much power and influence not move a single finger to help their friends, it just sucks

same goes for Whitebeard or Shanks in Wano / Oden

i don't care if it's not logical, it just sucks
Realistically, how much power did Dragon have back then? You think they had the means to go to war with the World Government at that time? Sacrifice thousands to save 1?

How much would that have set back the Revolutionaries, who are trying to uproot the World Government completely? 10-20 years?

We are so conditioned in seeing MC's constantly persevere over insurmountable odds, that we project it onto every character. It doesn't work like that. Protags are a different breed. All stories revolve around the protag, and they get away with a lot more than other characters.

Had Dragon lead a charge to save Ginny, the Revolutionaries would have been decimated. They don't have protag powers.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
Realistically, how much power did Dragon have back then? You think they had the means to go to war with the World Government at that time? Sacrifice thousands to save 1?

How much would that have set back the Revolutionaries, who are trying to uproot the World Government completely? 10-20 years?

We are so conditioned in seeing MC's constantly persevere over insurmountable odds, that we project it onto every character. It doesn't work like that. Protags are a different breed. All story revolve around the protag, and they get away with a lot more than other characters.
What you're saying is true.

But you see people comparing Luffy to Dragon in the story... Luffy went to war vs the WG to save Robin. Dragon not doing anything for Ginny is a bad look tbh.

Dragon is MC's father. He is bound to get a massive win in future. I am neutral for now.
Exactly
It's stupid to downplay him when his father is the hero of the Marines, one of the biggest factors in the God Valley battle, and was offered promotions several times, and his son is an Emperor who broke into and out of Impel Down, destroyed Enies Lobby, and just temporarily paralyzed an Admiral (and will probably defeat/overwhelm Saturn too).

What you're saying is true.

But you see people comparing Luffy to Dragon in the story... Luffy went to war vs the WG to save Robin. Dragon not doing anything for Ginny is a bad look tbh.
Luffy was also convinced to back down from going to Mariejois to save Vivi, because it was a suicide mission. Even the man who has been doing everything recklessly since becoming a pirate, grew a conscious and understood attacking Mariejois would only result in tragedy.