Break Week It's Time to buy Dragon Stocks.๐Ÿ‘€

Do you want to buy Dragon Stocks?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
Lately I see some users hate Dragon because of Ginny's kidnapping in 1098.

Well, I don't think it's fair to call Dragon a fraud for that but anyway... that's not the point of the thread, the point is that I think it's in It's time to look at Monkey D Dragon and start to understand his growth in the series.

I have a feeling Dragon is going to get hyped soooo soon so I'm warning you all to buy Dragon stock as a big W is coming.๐Ÿ‘€

so.....For those who haven't bought it yet I say:

Buy it before it's too late.

What do you say?

Well, I don't think it's fair to call Dragon a fraud for that but anyway... that's not the point of the thread, the point is that I think it's in It's time to look at Monkey D Dragon and start to understand his growth in the series.

I have a feeling Dragon is going to get hyped soooo soon so I'm warning you all to buy Dragon stock as a big W is coming.๐Ÿ‘€

What do you say?

Investing 5 million in Dragon stocks. Don't come crying to me when his value rises

What do you say?

Wragon hype is real

I

Indigo

There was nothing Dragon could have logically done to save Ginny, it's bad criticism.

Even Luffy after becoming a yonko was told not to blindly start a war with the WG.

It would have been a suicide mission for the RA.
It just sucks, no matter how logical it is

One Piece is a series where characters do the moral / emotional thing over the logical a lot of the time

some times we praise them, and some times we hate them for it

like Ace getting himself killed because Akainu trash talked Whitebeard

But when i see characters with so much power and influence not move a single finger to help their friends, it just sucks

same goes for Whitebeard or Shanks in Wano / Oden

i don't care if it's not logical, it just sucks

It just sucks, no matter how logical it is

One Piece is a series where characters do the moral / emotional thing over the logical a lot of the time

some times we praise them, and some times we hate them for it

like Ace getting himself killed because Akainu trash talked Whitebeard

But when i see characters with so much power and influence not move a single finger to help their friends, it just sucks

same goes for Whitebeard or Shanks in Wano / Oden

i don't care if it's not logical, it just sucks
I can agree here!

I'm not questioning his powerscales

just his lack of action
It's alright man it takes some time to achieve your goals
Luffy only just became a Yonko after 20+ years, 2 years and some months in the manga but he's the MC so he'll obviously have some privileges along the way.
And Zoro ain't the WSS yet but we know he will be soon enough.
Same with Koby not being an Admiral yet and what not.
Dragon's just building an army, gathering intel, waiting for the right moment to strike
But trust me, he WILL strike, and he'll do it soon.