Break Week It's Time to buy Dragon Stocks.๐Ÿ‘€

Do you want to buy Dragon Stocks?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I wouldn't be surprised if it were ACoC after we saw Garp's range with Galaxy Impact, I'm also interested in his fighting style, his choice to specifically use palm strikes in conjunction with his DF is sort of similar to Kuma, and both have a lot of ties to religion.
Aye, Sengoku follows an open palm fighting style and mentality I guess. Open palm vs closed fist is a Buddhist belief and he's the Buddha ofc. The game Jade Empire explored this concept quite deeply, in some ways done very well, some ways not so much lol.

"Tyranny from external sources are easy to find and fight. Defending those who cannot defend themselves is a reasonable example. But when your abilities are so much greater than those around you, there is a temptation to set everything right by might alone. That is tyranny from within". โ€“Smiling Mountain

https://jadeempire.fandom.com/wiki/Way_of_the_Open_Palm

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
โ€Ž
Lately I see some users hate Dragon because of Ginny's kidnapping in 1098.

Well, I don't think it's fair to call Dragon a fraud for that but anyway... that's not the point of the thread, the point is that I think it's in It's time to look at Monkey D Dragon and start to understand his growth in the series.

I have a feeling Dragon is going to get hyped soooo soon so I'm warning you all to buy Dragon stock as a big W is coming.๐Ÿ‘€

so.....For those who haven't bought it yet I say:

Buy it before it's too late.

What do you say?

Do you believe Dragon has knowledge of the Ancient History? I believe Dragon has been preparing for the Dawn.

"The world awaits our answer."

It would be epic if chapter 1100 ends Kumaโ€™s flashback midway showing Dragonโ€™s feat in Egghead by sinking all the marine ships with his wind powers to pave the way for the Straw Hat, Vegapunk and Bonneyโ€™s escape.

Also, to feel redeemed for what happened to Ginny/Kuma.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

It would be epic if chapter 1100 ends Kumaโ€™s flashback midway showing Dragonโ€™s feat in Egghead by sinking all the marine ships with his wind powers to pave the way for the Straw Hat, Vegapunk and Bonneyโ€™s escape.

Also, to feel redeemed for what happened to Ginny/Kuma.

I really hope Dragon will bring the wrathful hurricane and storm of revolution literally. The winds of change.

I refuse to believe that Oda isn't saving the wind logia for him and he might be the one to give us the first logia awakening onscreen, like Luffy gave us the first mythical zoan one ironically.

When Kuma spoke to Dragon recently, calling him master, it felt like Dragon has something major planned, a massive, LONG and MUCH NEEDED (pause) cathartic, karmic, fuck you revenge plan to the WG.

IIRC, PX1 the pacifists at Sabaody with Sentomaru was sent by Kuma to Dragon so that would be brilliant if so. Gives the Revolutonaries a chance to analyse the technology directly and understand Kumas situation far more accurately and thus specifically.
Although I wonder if the WG could track the Pacifistas somehow, that would be ironic but Vegapunk could just trick them and lie to protect Dragon and Co ofc.
And then Burgess found his base later through so RIP lmao.

There was nothing Dragon could have logically done to save Ginny, it's bad criticism.

Even Luffy after becoming a yonko was told not to blindly start a war with the WG.

It would have been a suicide mission for the RA.
This is factually not true. The Revos don't need to go into the CGs homeland and save Ginny guns blazing. Dragon has two high ranking officers in Ivankov and Kuma that have abilities perfect for infiltration: Ivankov's ability to completely modify an individual's genetics, including their looks, build, etc., and Kuma's ability of lightspeed travel that leaves no trace to be tracked down.

There's no excuse outside of everyone in the Revo Army not giving a shit about Ginny's situation.

Last edited:
Oda will eat everyoneโ€™s words mark you Dragonโ€™s revoltionary Army had no position to infilitrate Mariejoa back then. He is bidding his time , Oda knew this question will prop up . We have to know Dragonโ€™s version as well I am sure he is storing all his anger and waiting for the storm . Shit will hit the fan I think the day he joins the fight it will be epic.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I have all my stocks on Blackbeard, sorry bozo

BUT
I may get myself a small Dragon stocks for the upcomming transistions in the world building. I still believe in my Impel Down theory.
Tho maybe more stocks of Sabo and Karasu in future. They may be more worth.

Well, I don't think it's fair to call Dragon a fraud for that but anyway... that's not the point of the thread, the point is that I think it's in It's time to look at Monkey D Dragon and start to understand his growth in the series.

I have a feeling Dragon is going to get hyped soooo soon so I'm warning you all to buy Dragon stock as a big W is coming.๐Ÿ‘€

What do you say?

If he shows up in Egghead and Kills Saturn and Saves Kuma,i would forgive him for the Ginny fiasco.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

What do you say?

Been on the Monkey family train since chapter 1. Ain't hopping off now :cheers: