Chapter Discussion Jack respect thread.

I guess he probably has to, I just don’t see how it’ll be satisfying. All his hype has eroded, and he’s heavily injured. There won’t be much suspense in any matchup. If Jinbe were to struggle against him, it’d make Jinbe look bad. And if he wins easily, it’d be dull and predictable.
well i just re-read some Impel Down chapters where Jailer Beasts got up again after being unsconcious , it seems Jack will come back with Hybrid . i think he'll fight Jinbe

i'd rather see Jinbe smacking him easily , because Jinbe struggling will make himself look bad yes

though if Jinbe struggles against him , maybe it'll solidify Jack being stronger than Cracker

He and his men fearlessly took on what I believe is arguably the toughest assignment a Beast Pirate could take on in this battle. He took a relatively small contingent and confronted the entire Sulong Mink army and probably still fully intended to help Kaido against the Scabbards as well had he won.

Obviously he didn't win, but he and his forces put it all on the line and took out seemingly every Mink before finally falling, and then he apologized for going down. Jack has nothing to be sorry for, he is without a doubt the most loyal Beast Pirate shown to date. He's willing to take on the hardest assignments without complaint and seemingly has no qualms about dying for his captain.

Respect!

His '' im sorry kaido san'' at the end as he fell was :pepemy:
Well, if the mammoth is worthy of your respect, then i wonder what are worthy the minks, and the dukes for putting their life on the line for the reuniting thing in 20 years, beeing devastated by jack's gas, losing part of their body, facing then kaido with a mere alliance of 5k men against 30k, and still manadging to beat the mammoth's ass as a good revengance, and will then punish as they can kaido.