Chapter Discussion Jack respect thread.

Not gonna lie the scene with Jack and Kaido moved my little cake filled heart πŸ’•
I mean it was shown earlier when the F6 and calamities were with him but he does seem to care about his subbordinates, compared to BM.
Post automatically merged:

Jack is the best calamity and one of the best commanders, period.
Im willing to be he wouldnt have freaked out like Queen did when BM recovered her memories.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I mean it was shown earlier when the F6 and calamities were with him but he does seem to care about his subbordinates, compared to BM.

Im willing to be he wouldnt have freaked out like Queen did when BM recovered her memories.
Yes, he has changed lately, his interaction is also nice with his members, with the f6, sasaki wanted to drink with him, kaido asking if there is a problem if the f6 defies calamities, he cares about the opinion of the members.
She called the queen to talk about the komurasaki death.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe that Kaido cares about his top subordinates like the All Stars and probably the Tobi Roppo, but I don't think he cares too much about the lower ranking members. I do find it funny that Kaido cares for Jack and respects him, but at the same time apparently bullies him at least according to Jack's vivre card.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I do believe that Kaido cares about his top subordinates like the All Stars and probably the Tobi Roppo, but I don't think he cares too much about the lower ranking members. I do find it funny that Kaido cares for Jack and respects him, but at the same time apparently bullies him at least according to Jack's vivre card.
Violent love is like that.:blush:

Kaido and his calamities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he's being a harsh dad lmfao

Its sad that weve never seen Jack take a W. But yh Sulong form easily makes Minks jump a tier/or slightly below in strength

Having to fight all those high mid tiers at once....and then having to face two YC1/YC2 lvl people at the right after ( assuming the Dukes were around High Vet/YC4 lvl before)

One Sulong duke could potentially beat healthy Jack. But 2 of them versus a weakened Jack. Lmao shit aint fair. Thats why even Kaido felt bad due to how unfair it is.