Future Events Jack's future opponent

Who will take down Jack ?

• Total voters
I still strongly believe Yamato is gonna take care of Jack but what if it's actually Queen who does it ? Beast Pirates are ruthless so maybe Queen's been missing in the last chapter because he's on his way to punish Jack for failing in his mission earlier. :zorothink:

Still leaning toward Yamato vs Jack though. She wants to be Oden and act like him at any cost, so putting her life on the line to save and protect Oden's apprentices is the best thing she could do. That's what Oden died for after all.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If Kaido himself protected Jack and told him to go recover, like a caring father, I highly doubt king or queen would do such a thing.

I got Jack fighting Yamato. Oda isn’t gonna pass up on sanji seeing momo in Yamato’s shirt and Yamato has to gain the trust of the scabbards and take down jack and become the protector of the people of zou

If Kaido himself protected Jack and told him to go recover, like a caring father, I highly doubt king or queen would do such a thing.
Don't forget how they treated him back when they got introduced, they weren't happy with him messing everything up in Zou. Plus there's kinda a rivalry going on between Kaido's subordinates, they all hate each other. Kaido himself doesn't care since he's already at the top of the hierarchy.

Doggo

Don't forget how they treated him back when they got introduced, they weren't happy with him messing everything up in Zou. Plus there's kinda a rivalry going on between Kaido's subordinates, they all hate each other. Kaido himself doesn't care since he's already at the top of the hierarchy.
They beating each other to stablish dominance is one thing. Totalmente legit by their standards. Killing Drake since he was a spy also.
But killing Jack just because, in the Middle of a war. Seems really poor decision making.

I'd say Jinbe. I'd say his fishmen theme will come into play too.

Still sticking to Luffy v. Kaido, Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe vs. King/Queen/Jack.

A clash with Sanji or Yamato is possible but it is act 3 so Sanji is not fighting a calamity and Yamato will fight Smoothie
my answer is Zoro :goyea:
Luffy, Kid and Zoro vs the calamities
Marco vs Weevil
Sanji vs Sasaki or Fukurokuju :willsmith:
Smoothie ? Marco kicked her off the waterfall and the island is currently floating in the air.

J

Jo_Ndule

A clash with Sanji or Yamato is possible but it is act 3 so Sanji is not fighting a calamity and Yamato will fight Smoothie
Marco vs Weevil
Stop writing whatever

Kidd and luffy have no time for yCs
They are way past that.

Doggo

Marco vs Weevil
If the BMP were supposed to appear in this battle, they should have appeared by now.
If Oda brings them into the picture only now, it will look actually kinda ridiculous, I think.
It will just be a boring back and forth from outside forces to artificially swing the battle into one side's favor.

Oh, alliance started good with sneak attack.
Oh, Beast Pirates are fighting back good.
Oh, Tama. Back to alliance favor.
Oh, BMP, back to Beast Pirates favor.
etc.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Since Wano mirrors TB, there is a high chance that Sanji wont defeat anyone so the final attack goes to anyone but Sanji.
Yamato vs Jack can be a thing, the father destroyed the Scabbards, the daughter saves them.

Jack vs Jinbe was my wish but that seems out of question now, there is also Yamato vs Smoothie as solid match-up but the Charlottes are probably still fighting the waterfall. My bet for now is Yamato vs Jack, Sanji will bump into Queen.

Current Sanji. If it happens he won't be necessarily defeated nevertheless. Although I would guess that if the two encounter that becomes the probable scenario as well, until Oda lends further insight at least regarding his intentions at least, since that's how it is odds wise.